🍁17🍁

Jimin just stared at Jungkook. He climbed down from the car's roof and got inside the car, pouting his lips while crossing his hand.....

Jimin couldn't help but to chuckle.....A moment ago he was so in fear that something bad will happened to Jungkook....thinking he will lose Jungkook. He was searching him like a mad person..

Now his mind was in rest....He realised that what is Jungkook's position in his life?

Manager and waiters kept apologizing Jimin for giving drink to his friend...They requested Jimin not to report about this to the police because it was accident that Jungkook got replaced with the customer who ordered drink.

Instead of being mad Jimin apologized to them for all the trouble Jungkook had created.

Such a nice boy. Manager thought.

Jimin reached at resturant door..rain started to fall heavily once again. He hastily ran to the car and opened the door.... Jungkook wasn't there...... He looked at backseat.....

"Where did he go?" Jimin slammed the car door and looked around. Not a single trace of him.

___________

"Jin Hyung!" Namjoon blocked Jin in the way.

Jin went left so Namjoon...he went right Namjoon too....Their umbrella also bumped with eachother...

"What you want?"

"I want answers... hyung!....why you want to end our friendship....if you are still angry about lift thing then I can pick you up and drop you to home daily! whenever you want...I promise. Or.....did I hurt you?.......if yes then please forgive me.... You know I can't hurt you intentionally...." Namjoon softly said, trying to look at Jin because he was avoiding Namjoon by looking at the ground.

"Namjoon!....I already told you....then why are you irritating me?"

"Please hyung!"

"I love you."

Namjoon got puzzled at first from this sudden change in Jin. But he felt good to hear that words from Jin.

"I love you too hyung!!....." Namjoon casually replied.

"You still don't understand right!...."

"What!"

"You will never understand it!"......Jin smiled a little but tears could seen on his eyes........

"Then make me understand!...."

"You have to understand yourself!... Namjoon ah!.....and I am afraid that day will never come."

Namjoon tried to think but he really didn't understand. He stayed silent for a moment and said....

"Hyung!...if that day comes when I understand you without you saying to me anything then will you accept me!"

"Sure!" Jin softly said...

__________

"Hyung!... it's so cold." Taehyung said shivering his whole body. His half of the shoulder was soaked in the rain because an umbrella Yoongi shared with him was small.

Yoongi took Taehyung's hand and put inside his jacket's pocket with his hand. "Your fingers are cold." Yoongi said pulling Taehyung closer to him.

Taehyung was surprised by Yoongi's action....he never saw this side of him.... especially for him. He looked at Yoongi, observing his face features.....

"What are you looking? Didn't you say it's cold?" Yoongi said....

"Humm...." Taehyung blushed.....his cheeks got hot. He awkwardly looked away...