🍁5🍁

"Ughh!!!....... Hyung!! I think Mr. Choi became teacher to bully us."

Mr. Choi told Jimin and Jungkook to return bunch of books to reception of library.

"We have to do this for the sake of our grades." Jimin rolled his eyes.

They headed to library where Taehyung and Hoseok were already present there.

Taehyung and Hoseok heard Jimin and Jungkook's loud noises through hallway. Taehyung immediately grabbed Hoseok waist and pinned him on bookshelf. Hoseok was shocked from sudden action of Taehyung.

Jimin and Jungkook entered the library. Jungkook froze there. They saw Taehyung kissing Hoseok which was acting of course. Taehyung was just towering himself over Hoseok so that it would look like he is kissing.

Jungkook eyes filled with tears. He handed books to Jimin and left without saying anything. He felt like his heart broke into million pieces. He couldn't control himself from crying.

"Jungkook!!" Jimin followed after him dropping books on the floor.

"Hey!! Kid." Receptionist yelled."Aish!! Rich brats doesn't respect anything."

"What was that?" Hoseok pushed Taehyung harshly.

"I know he was trying to make me jelous."

"Making you jelous???"

"Yes, I know they are acting as if they are in relationship."

"Isn't it too much? Jungkook is also my friend."

"I know hyung. I just wanted him back. That's why I asked you to act."

"Asked me!!! You literally stalked me everywhere I go. You even came in my dreams to scare me. If Army didn't forced me then I would never agree to you. I don't know why she have fantasies about shipping boys."

"I am sorry hyung. I just wanna solve everything between me and Jungkook." He lied.

"By hurting his feelings!! ..........."

______________🍁🍁🍁_______________

Jungkook went to washroom and locked himself inside. Jimin banged his door.

"Kookie!!Open the door." He could hear sniffles. Not only Jungkook was hurt but Jimin too. He was hurt because Jungkook cried.

"Jungkook!! .....Please open the door." He once again banged on the door continuously.

Meanwhile a boy came out from another restroom. He washed his hands while staring at Jimin through the mirror infront of him. He was like Bro use another one if it is that urgent. Let him poop in peace. He left thinking that it's not his matter anyway.

"Jungkook open the door. Please......."

"H-hyung please l-leave me alone." Jungkook hiccuped.

"I can't Kookie!!.... Open the door. Please don't cry." Jimin softened his voice. He felt like crying there with Jungkook.

After trying so many times Jungkook finally opened the door for him. Jimin immediately hugged him.

Jungkook washed his face after crying like 15 minutes. He felt relaxed in Jimin's arms.

Jungkook acted normal when all friends grather to eat lunch. He doesn't want to show Taehyung that he still love him. But his emotions overflowed when he saw Taehyung holding hand with Hoseok.

He was so hurt. Taehyung never kissed him on his lips though they date 1 year and 2 months. It was always peck on cheeks. Then how could he kiss Hoseok when they were just dating for 1 month only.