🍁27🍁

"Grandpa!.. are you seriously want to settle back in Daegu again...." Taehyung asked, not liking the idea that grandpa wants to return to Daegu after Yoongi's graduation.. he wished he could graduate with Yoongi... So they would be together.

"I can't work in cities... I am old now.."

"You look so handsome!.. you are not old.." Taehyung said, pulling a bag pack of Grandpa and his.. they were returning to Seoul today.

"I could die anytime... that is why I came here to make properties paper."

"Grandpa!.. don't say that... You are not going anywhere..."

"I will and someday you'll too.."

I will also die someday!. Taehyung thought... It made him think that he should fulfil his desire before he dies... His desires... Then the first thing that came to his mind was Yoongi... Somewhere he was realising that his love for Yoongi was not brotherly.. it was more than that... He blushed...

"Are you already tired kid!" Grandpa said to Taehyung, who stopped in the way..."At your age!, I was so energetic! Today's kids consume too much junk food.."

"I am full of energy!.. I-I was wondering what Yoongi hyung is doing right now."

" Of course!.. he must be happy because Jimin is there. That brat even didn't call me yet."

"Ji-jimin. Jimin is there!" Taehyung eyes widened...

"Hum!"

"Since when!. How?"

"He stayed two nights before we came Daegu!"

"Where did he sleep?" That was the question that slipped from Taehyung's mouth...

"In Yoongi's room... I was surprised that he shared his bed with Jimin. He never does that to anyone... I think Jimin is special for him...."

"Special..." Taehyung muttered.....
____________

There were lots of people in the cafe... Jimin and Yoongi were busy attending to customers the whole day.... both of them were exhausted...

"Boys!... Go!.. buy ice creams for yourself..." Grandpa handed money to Jimin... He was happy because the smile he rarely sees on his grandson's face was seen the whole day...... And the reason for his smile was Jimin...

"What about you?" Yoongi asked.

"I want to rest more!..."

"Holy!.. you ?"

"Bow!" Holy stood by grandpa's side...

"He must be here! Who will take care of me and the house?"

"We are leaving then?"

"Don't worry holy!.. we will bring ice cream for you." Jimin smiled at holy.

"Bow!.. bow!" Holy shook his tail...

Jimin followed Yoongi... Holy and grandpa shook their hand with each other.

Jimin and Yoongi were in the park, enjoying the ice cream on a summer night...

"I think it's going to rain soon..." Jimin said, observing the sky...

"It could be the last rain... Summer is about to end..." Yoongi said...

Then Jimin suddenly remembered Mr Choi's request...

"Hyung!.. aren't you going to take part in a music festival competition...."

"Why you asked?"

"Mr Choi asked me to convince you."

"Ah!.. he is irritating me! I don't want!.."