🍁3🍁

"Please hyung!! Be my boyfriend. Jiminie hyung!!"

Another day of Jungkook harassing Jimin for being his boyfriend. Could you believe he even didn't let Jimin poop in peace.

They were on their way to college.

"Hyung!!!... pleeeeeeeeeesssseeee..."

"You are so... stubborn Kookie!... Let me breathe."

"You are so mean! I have been begging you for seven days straight and you still...... Don't you love me hyung! Tell me.. Don't you love your Kookie....."

"Stop! Please!.... Of course I love you but I can't do what you are asking for....."

"Why can't you?"

Because I love you moron. I love you. If I act like your boyfriend then I am not sure if I could hold my feelings anymore. I know you love Tae so much and it's hurts me like hell. I don't want to play with my feelings when I know you won't return my feelings. I know you only see me as your hyung as your best friend. I don't want to lose that relationship with you. I can't bear if you hate me Kookie. These all thought surrounded in jimin's mind but never dare to come on his lips.

"Hyung!!"

"What?"

"Why can't you be my boyfriend?"

"I can't tell you."

"Why can't you tell me hyung?"

Jimin left him and walked quickly to get rid of Jungkook's madness.Then Jungkook tugged Jimin's hand.

"Hyung!!"

"Leave me! Jungkook!" Jimin jerked his hand hardly without looking at him. That made jungkook stumble and fall on the ground.

"Ahhh...."

Jimin heard jungkook from behind. Jimin thought he was just seeking his attention. He turned to scold him but he saw him on the ground. Jungkook's arms got  a little scratch and Jimin freaked out. He dashed towards him.

"I am sorry Jungkook. It was just a mistake. I-I'm really sorry."

"Hyung it's okay. I am fine. It's just a little scratch."

"No. I am sorry. I shouldn't have pushed you. Does it hurt?" Jimin blew wind on his wound.

"It doesn't hurt hyung. What hurts me is Taehyung ignoring me? I don't know......where did I make mistake that he leaved me? I can do a-any- anything to get him b-back in my life? I-I really.......... like him. Bu-but he ....... hyung."

Jungkook eyes filled with tears. He even couldn't finish his words.

Jimin clearly knew Jungkook is having hard time but he really can't do that what he was asking for.

It's not like Jimin didn't confess his love for Jungkook. He did it once. Though Jungkook already told him that he have crush on Taehyung.

And Jungkook was too naive to understand that Jimin is confessing him romantically.

Jungkook looked at him with his glittering tearful eyes; hoping that Jimin will say yes to him.

Why are you so desperate to have him Kookie? Why you only see him? I love you. Please see my efforts. See my love for you. Jimin thought.

Jimin wiped his tears as he gaze his dazzling eyes. Those eyes which make him fall in love with Jungkook.

Jimin's heart became heavy seeing his tears.

How could he not care about his happiness? And his happiness is Taehyung not him.

"Ok."

"Hmm...."