"I am serious though. I know a guy who would be a great getaway driver and will get you at the airport in less than twenty minutes."

"For heavens sake Chae, I'm not running away! Jennie is not that scary!"

"Pfft, yeah right. That woman can take down grown men with just a stare."

"You make her sound like some sort of monster."

"Ummm, its Bitchzilla we are talking about right now. Why are you defending her anyway? I thought you hated her."

"I don't hate anybody. I strongly detest someone, but not hate."

"Pfft, sounds like the same to me."

"You are hell bent on me running away from Jennie, it is almost obsessive."

"Hey, I just don't want my friend to get killed."

"She isn't going to kill me!"

"Ha!" Chaeyoung tossed herself back into her seat and looked at Lisa with a disbelieving look. She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow while the blonde just glared at her. "Jennie Kim can do many things and she has plenty of contact. She can get rid of you and make sure she looks squeaky clean."

Lisa rolled her eyes. "Oh please, I'm sure she won't go that far."

"Dude, she has never had a rival before. You are the first one to ever best her at something. She does not take those things kindly, or do you need a reminder of all the hell she has put you through since being here?"

Lisa scoffed. "Jennie has plenty of rivals, Taemin just doesn't notice them because they don't have money falling out of their pockets."

"Still...you are in the red zone at the moment and from what everyone has been saying, she is ready to run you over like yesterday's roadkill."

"I'm ending this conversation; it is just giving me a headache." Lisa said, trying to brush the girl away but Chaeyoung just grinned, sitting on the edge of her seat like she is about to indulge herself in a gossip circle.

"Oh really? I'm just getting excited from all of this. I am just barely getting started."

"Hey Mina!" Lisa suddenly called, lifting her hand to wave in the air. And like lightning, Chaeyoung whirled around and started frantically looking for the raven ballerina, looking at the second story to see if she was standing at the glass balcony or surveying some of the books on the ground section. But sadly, the ballerina was nowhere in sight and Chaeyoung turned around to see Lisa grinning widely at her.

"Is your neck okay? You turned around so fast; I swear I heard it click."

Chaeyoung immediately started blushing and Lisa cackled as she began poking fun at the girl, teasing her endlessly and irritating her just as she had been doing to the blonde. With Chaeyoung being a blushing mess, desperate to bury herself from being caught with such a chap trick and Lisa being uncharacteristically evil, they didn't notice that Seulgi had entered the library until she called out to them at the table.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late."

Lisa turned around to look at her friend and smiled, immediately pulling out the chair beside her for the raven-haired girl to sit next to her.

"No problem. Did you get your medicine?"

Seulgi looked at her in confusion. "Medicine?"

"Yeah, Chaeyoung said that you were probably getting your daily dosage so that was why you were running late."

Chaeyoung immediately snorted into her hand, trying to stop herself from laughing while the other two girls turned to look at her. Lisa looking at her in confusion while Seulgi shot her a glare.