Chapter 50

Nash's pov

"What- what are-" Kaelyn started to say before she got cut off by the doctor and two nurses rushing in the room.

"You two boys need to get out now" one of the nurses ordered

"Why?" I asked still holding onto her hand

"We need to ask Kaelyn a few questions about what happened" she said

"She just woke up" I said "can't you give her some space"

"Sir, if you would please just wait in the waiting room until we're done" she asked before me and nick left the room.

****

I've been waiting in the waiting room for an hour and they still haven't let me back in.

"What's going on?" Cameron asked as he and the rest of the guys including Sadie walked in, I'm guessing they all saw the video because they looked a mix of sad and angry.

"She's being questioned" I said

"Wait so she's awake?" Cameron asked perking up

"Yeah" I said just as the doctor came back

"Mr. Grier could I talk to you privately?" He asked

"I'm her guardian I need to know what's going on too" Nick said standing up

"Alright Mr. Jonas you can come too" he said as we walked down the hall

"After talking to Kaelyn about what happened we found out that she remembered everything that happened that night, which is pretty rare" he said "she did not attempt to commit suicide, she said she cut her arm on a piece of glass and her head hurt so she went to get pain killers when she felt a seizure coming on, unattended seizures can result in the mini coma she was in"

"Can I see her?" I asked

"Yes" he said "but one at a time"

I walked in the room before Nick could too see the nurse taking the tubes out of Kaelyns arms and then leaving.

"Hey" I said "I'm glad your awake"

"Me too" she said "you really thought I tried to kill myself?"

"It looked like it" I said tearing up "it was the scariest thing I've ever seen"

"It was?" She asked

"Seeing your girlfriend unconscious on the bathroom floor in a pool of her own blood with pills all over the floor, is pretty scary" I said "I thought you were dead"

"You wanted me dead" she said starting to cry, her voice cracking.

"No I didn't" I said "I was just mad, I swear I didn't mean it at all, I love you so much"

"I love you too" she said still crying "but I feel like I should hate you"

"I wouldn't be surprised if you did hate me, everyone else does especially Nick" I said

"Why?" She asked

"Your iCloud got hacked and a video of what happened got leaked and everyone saw it" I said

"What video?" She asked "oh my god Cameron set up hidden cameras and I forgot everything goes directly to my iCloud"

"That's what I figured" I said

"Um I think you should know this also, Nick is filing a law suit against me and he's taking you away from me"

"What do you mean?" She asked

"He doesn't want us to see each other any more so he's moving you to New York with him and taking you off Magcon tours for good" I said rubbing circles in her arm with my thumb.

"He can't do that" she sake staring to cry again

"He has custody of you, yes he can" I said right as Nick walked in

"I don't want to go with you" she said with tears running down her face

"It's for the best princess" Nick said

"No it's not" she said "I'm staying with my friends"