Chapter 44

Kaelyns pov

Today's the day Cameron and I planned on pranking Nash, lets just say I'm super nervous.

"Half of me feels like he's gonna be so pissed" I said to Cameron who was setting up the hidden cameras "but the other half is like he won't believe us"

"I don't know how he's going to react" Cameron said right before I got a text from Sadie saying that Nash is almost here

"He's coming" I said sitting on cams bed "I'm so scared"

"Don't be scared, it will be funny" he said "now let me feel your stomach to make him believe it"

Nash walked in with a quizzical look on his face. "what are you two doing?" He asked

"Um, nothing I swear" Cam said sounding nervous

"Why are you fondling my girlfriend stomach" Nash asked walking up to us.

"No reason" Cam said

"I think it's time that I should tell him" I said to Cameron.

"Tell me what?" Nash asked tensing up

"I'm pregnant" I spat out quickly.

"W-what?" He asked

"You heard her" Cameron said

"Are you mad?" I asked Nash while trying my hardest not to smile.

"Of course not" he said hugging me and touching my stomach "you know I've always wanted kids"

"You don't understand" I said moving away from him.

"I understand" he said "I'm just a little shocked is all"

"It's not your baby bro" Cameron said sitting up "its mine"

I saw Nash's facial expressions turn from nervous but trying to look happy and transform into nothing but what I would consider to be furious. Before me or Cameron had time to react Nash lunged onto Cameron punching him repeatedly.

"Nash stop" I shrieked trying to pull him off of Cameron.

"You slept with my fucking girlfriend" Nash yelled and kept hitting him "you were my best friend"

I kept trying to pull Nash off of Cameron but it was no use, he was too strong. I knew this was a bad idea. I ran into the hallway to find Matthew and Taylor listening through the door.

"Help me" I yelled as I ran back into the room. Taylor pulled Nash off and Matthew helped Cameron into another room, he looked pretty bad. I looked at Nash and saw him still look incredibly angry, I ran up and hugged him while Taylor was still holding him back.

"Don't touch me" he spat "I loved you and you slept with my best friend"

"You can go Taylor" I said quietly as I let go of Nash.

Taylor left and Nash and I were alone in his room. He wouldn't even look at me he was so disgusted, it made me feel horrible even though it was all fake.

"It was a joke" I said making him snap his head around and look at me.

"What?" He asked standing up and towering over me.

"It was a prank, I swear" I said trying to step back "while your phone was broken Cam did a tweet saying that we would do the most requested prank and that was what the fans wanted us to do"

"You think that's funny Kaelyn?" Nash asked looking angry "I know your a huge slut and everything but still"

I couldn't believe Nash was saying that to me, I couldn't help the tears fall freely down my cheeks. Nash didn't even react to them as he kept going.

"You should really think about what you do before you do it" he said as I backed away bumping into the dresser and knocking over a glass vase making it shatter. "God your just a whore, really that's all you are, just kill your self I don't give a shit anymore"

I shoved Nash off of me and ran into the bathroom and locked the door and sobbed. I didn't notice it until now but I had cut myself on one of the pieces of glass from the vase, it was bleeding a lot. I turned on the sink and washed it off when I realized my head was pounding. I reached into the cupboard and pulled out a bottle of pain killers, I could feel it coming but I tried to resist it by clutching onto the counter and the empty pill bottle that I had just spilled, every thing started going black and I couldn't control it.

The last think I Remember is trying to steady myself when all I could feel is numbness yet pain take over my body.

AN: for those of you that are confused she is having a seizure but she locked her self in the bathroom.

These next few chapters might be confusing but I'll do my best to explain.