Chapter 57

Kaelyns pov

"Promise me you won't let this happen again" Nick said as he walked me to the airport gate.

"I can't really control it can I?" I asked

"You can not lock your self in the bathroom" Nick said

"I'm sorry" I said kind of annoyed

"I almost lost you Kaelyn" Nick said seriously "what if they had forgotten and you stayed in there over night, you would have been dead"

"I-I'm not dead" I said finding a loss for words

"Your planes boarding" Nick said motioning over to the gate before he embraced me in a warm hug "if he ever talks to you like that again Kaelyn, please just tell me"

"He won't" I said seriously

"I know he won't either, but just in case" Nick said laughing a little to try to lighten the mood "he's a good guy"

"I have to go" I said motioning over to the gate

"I love you" Nick said "and I'll talk to you soon"

"Love you too" I said hugging him once more, I wiped away a tear I didn't even know I had shed as I walked to the gate and handed the flight attendant my ticket.

*****

Nash's pov

"Kaelyn!" I yelled as I saw her looking around for us.

"Hey" she said after she weaved her way through the crowd of people trying to collect their luggage "I missed you so much"

"I missed you too" I said before I gently pressed my lips to hers as I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer too me.

"Were here too" Matthew said waving his hand in the air.

"Let them have their moment" Sadie hissed slapping his hand down.

"Hey guys" Kaelyn said walking over to them and hugging each of them.

"I missed you so much" Sadie said "my partner in crime was gone"

"I missed you too" I said

"Are you ok?" Cameron asked "you look like you've been crying"

"Nick was being all sentimental and shit back at the airport" I said "I just miss him, and I missed you guys"

"We all missed you too Kae" Cam said "magcon wasn't the same with out you"

****
After a fairly short drive back to the hotel and everyone reminiscing on the funny memories we've had together this summer like when Skylynn found my 'slingshot' and when I accidentally punched myself in the face and Cameron and Nash's love child named Phillis.

Once we got to the hotel Nash carried my bags up to mine and Sadie's room, but led me into his room.

"I love you" he said after he flopped down on the bed.

"I love you too" I said joining him

"Your so beautiful" he murmured in my ear before he lightly kissed me on the lips, it was slow at first but it got more heated as Nash pulled me on to his lap.

"I missed this" I said as his lips traveled down my neck

"We're watching a movie in my room" Taylor said awkwardly through the door.

Kaelyn's pov

Nash and I walked into Matthew and Taylor's room and sat down with everyone, I sat in between Sadie and Nash.

"What movie are we watching?" I asked as Nash snaked his arm around my waist.

"That awkward moment" Matthew said

"What?" I asked

"That's what the movies called" Cameron said

"Oh that makes sense now" I said laughing

"Did you think we were watching a movie about your life, full of awkward moments" Taylor asked

"That's so funny, Taylor" I said sarcastically

"I know I am funny" Taylor said to him self making everyone laugh

"Hey where's Clare?" I asked noticing that she wasn't here, normally she's around and I just choose not to pay attention to her.

"You didn't hear?" Sadie asked

"No?" I said more as a question

"When you were staying with Nick, Rob was going on this whole anti-bullying spree and he banned fans from coming on stage, bringing signs, and wearing hateful clothing, and we told him about how Clare was so rude to you and he said he wanted a completely positive Magcon crew so he kicked her off" Nash said

"Wow everything changed" I said thinking about it

"We're used to it" Nash said "the fans are used to it"

"What?" I asked Nash about the smirk forming on his face.

"Your the newbie here" he said smiling as he referred to the first day I met him.

"Your so cheesy" I said smiling as I leaned in an kissed him.

"But you love me" he said breaking the kiss for a moment.

"I do love you" I said giggling at his cheesiness.

"I love you too" said Nash before I rejoined our lips.

THE END

AN: So don't hate me because it ended so cheesy. anyways I'm still going to be updating cute little things that happen in Kaelyn and Nash's life so yeah keep reading.

Also pretty please try out my new book Never Let Me Go it still has 0 reads😢

I'm so happy though because this is the first book on watt pad I've finished!!! And thank you to everyone who has read it and voted and commented😊