Chapter 48

Nash's pov

After the doctor left I kneeled down next to the bed and cupped her small hand in mine. I looked down at her noticing the tubes coming from her right wrist that hooked up to the heart rate monitor that was beeping every few seconds. Her left arm was bandaged as well as the cotton pad taped onto the corner of her forehead. I felt tears flood my eyes and pour down my cheeks, I vigorously wiped them away. I can't believe I did this to her in a way.

"Hey" I said awkwardly not knowing what to say to someone that isn't going to respond.

"I know your probably really mad at me" I said wiping the tears away again "but I didn't mean what I said at all, I love you so much"

"Please don't leave me" I said by now I was balling my eyes out, I was about to open my mouth to say something else but I heard a chip bag crinkle making me whip my head towards the door to see everyone, Matthew, Sadie, Cameron, Shawn and Taylor, all with saddened looks on there faces. "how long have you guys been standing there?"

"Not too long" Cameron said awkwardly

"Well Nash it's getting pretty late and we were gonna head home and come back early tomarrow morning" Sadie said

"I'm staying here with her" I said

"I don't want you to stay here alone" Sadie said wearily

"I'm not alone Kaelyns here, the doctors here" I said

"I'll stay too" Cameron said

"You don't have too Cam, your hurt" I said "you should get a good night sleep"

"I don't mind honestly" he said

"It's fine" I said "there only one couch anyways"

"Ok" Cameron said

A few minutes later they left after saying that they would be back first thing in the morning and they would bring a change of clothes for me and other toiletries.

"Good night kae" I said turning off the lamp and laying down on the abnormally hard couch, I didn't sleep at all that night though. I spent most of my time looking at Kaelyn and wondering when she would wake up, and if she would be mad at me or not. Of course she would be.

****

I woke up to the sound of someone talking. I shot my head up instantly, only to remember the pain of yesterday.

"Sorry to wake you" someone said, I looked over to see Nick sitting on the end of Kaelyns bed.

"It's fine" I said "when did you get here"

"Just a few minutes ago" Nick replied brushing a stray strand of hair out of Kaelyns face. "Can you tell me exactly what happened?"

"I don't really remember" I said lying "we had a fight and she ended up locking herself in the bathroom and I don't know what happened in there, but an hour or so later Matthew came in and asked where she was and I said the bathroom and she wasn't answering the door and I started to get really worried so I broke the door down and there she was covered in blood and unconscious" I said fighting the urge to cry again.

"You did the right thing" Nick said making me feel better until I realized he only knew the second half of the story, he didn't know that I told her to kill her self.

"I still feel like it's all my fault though" I said right as Matthew and Sadie walked in.

"Hey, the rest of the guys should be here soon" Matthew said

"By the way there's a ton of fans outside" Sadie said "and they know something's wrong with Kaelyn"

"How do they know?" I asked

"Well we're all at the hospital and Nicks here, maybe that gave it away but I think we should tell them what's going on" Sadie said "explain why she's not going to be at Magcon tomarrow"

"Crap" I muttered "I forgot about magcon"

I snapped a picture of Kaelyn and posted it on Twitter and Instagram with the caption- It would mean the moon and back to me if you guys would pray for my beautiful girlfriend❤️
#prayforkaelyn

Sadie, Matthew and Nick all did the same and with in a few minutes the whole world was buzzing about what happened to Kaelyn Fanta.

AN: I would deeply appreciate if you guys could check out my other story's on wattpad my current works are- Falling for my Brothers Bandmate, and Diana