Chapter 43

Kaelyn's pov

Nash and Matthew went to the Apple Store to try and get Nash a new phone while Sadie and I edited the video and posted it on YouTube.

"What are you guys doing?" Cameron asked walking in the room and flopping down on the bed next to us.

"Posting a video on YouTube and waiting for Nash and Matthew to get back from the Apple Store" Sadie said

"Why are they at the Apple Store?" Cam asked

"Nash dropped his phone in the toilet and they are seeing if they can get another one" I said right as Nash bursted through the door looking frustrated.

"I'm guessing they didn't give you another phone" I said to Nash

"No" he said sounding pissed "they can't give me another one for a week"

"I'm sorry" I said "you can use my phone if you need to text someone"

"It's fine, I'm gonna take a shower and try to relax" Nash said walking into his room.

"We should prank Nash" Cameron said excitedly once Nash was gone.

"What prank?" I asked sitting up

"Well Nash isn't going to have his phone for a week so we should tweet asking for good pranks that me and you can pull on Nash and the one with the most retweets we'll do" Cam said taking his phone out of his pocket and starting to type the tweet.

****

"Fill his room with balloons" I said reading the list of pranks off of Twitter.

" tell him Hayes is dead" Cam said

"I think that's going a little too far" I said giggling

"I keep seeing tell him that Kaelyn is pregnant with Cams baby" Cameron said

"That would be hilarious, but I don't think so" I said

"Why not?" Cam asked "that's what the fans want, more than half of them are saying that"

"Fine" I gave in "but if it all goes south, your going down with me"

"Alright" Cameron said laughing "how should we tell him?"

"Tell who what?" Nash asked walking back in the room with a towel on his hips.

"Um, nothing" Cameron said nervously

"Ok" Nash said wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck.

"Ew" Cameron said "I'm right here"

"Sorry" Nash said only taking a short break to speak before kissing me again.

"I'm going to go" Cameron said walking into his room.

"Bye" I said

AN: this is a super short chapter only because it would be too long if I added the next part to it so yeahhhh❤️❤️❤️

Btw the pic is from the movie expelled.