Chapter 4

Shawn's pov

Nash and I watched Kaelyn dance with her team and let me just say she was great, she has a duet with this guy to the song photograph by Ed Sheeran and after some thinking I decided we should do our cover to that song. After her practice we met up with her team outside of the building her eyes lit up when she saw me or maybe it was Nash who was behind me.

"Hey" I said giving her a hug "your a great dancer"

"Aw thanks" Kaelyn said " me and the team are going to see a movie, you guys and the rest of the boys should come"

" Ok" said Nash " what movie?"

" Mocking jay" said the guy that she did her duet with "I'm jake it's nice to meet you"

" I'm Nash and this is Shawn" Nash said I could tell Nash didn't like him probably because his arm was wrapped around Kaelyns shoulders

Jake left to go hang out with his other friend " this is Bella " Kaelyn said with her arm wrapped around a girl with brown hair and really pretty eyes, she looked to be about 13 or 14.

" Hi" I said

"Hi" she said shyly " are you guys going to the movies with us?"

" Yeah" I said

" Make sure Hayes comes" Kaelyn said winking as Bella playfully slapped her

" I called the guys and they said they would meet us at the movies " I told Kaelyn

"Ok " she said climbing into the cars passenger seat " I'm really going to miss them "

" it will be ok " said Nash as he put on his turn signal and left the parking lot to the movie theaters

Kaelyns pov

We pulled into the movie theaters and when we walked into the building I couldn't see any of the other guys I turned to my left to barley see out of the corner of my eye Cameron running full spend in my direction I screamed as he picked me up catching me off guard.

AN: I WONT GIVE ANYTHING AWAY
IF YOU HAVENT SEEN MOCKINGJAY YET

After we got our tickets we all piled into the movie theater

" Mom look it's Kaelyn Fanta" I heard a girl say as her and her mom rushed down to see me

"Hi" I said smiling at her

" Can I have a picture with you" she asked

"Sure" I said smiling while her mom took the picture, when they left I sat down next to Nash and Cameron.

As we were watching the movie I hadn't noticed it at first but Nash had snaked his arm around my waist. I jumped at part in the movie that spooked me causing Nash to tighten his grip around me I leaned me head on his shoulder, he leaned down and kissed the top of my head sending a roller coaster of butter flys down my spine and in my stomach. I looked up at him his eyes meeting mine I lightly pecked him on the lips I pulled away imeadiently, WTF did I just do, oh my god I didn't mean to but I can't tell him that. I peeked up at Nash one more time and he was staring dead at me, before I could do anything his lips crashed on to mine I couldn't get myself to pull away though. This felt right in a way.