Chapter 49

Nick's pov

It's been another day and Kaelyn still hasn't woken up yet. I'm staying at a hotel that's only a few minutes away from the hospital just in case something goes horribly wrong and they need me there.

I was scrolling through Twitter when something caught my eye "Kaelyn Fanta's iCloud hacked" in big bold letters, as I scrolled further down I noticed a video attached with the headline "The real reason Kaelyn's in the hospital, her boyfriend?". I clicked on the video and saw that it was of Kaelyn and Cameron pulling a prank on Nash by saying Kaelyn was pregnant but with Cameron's baby, Nash flipped out and started punching Cameron, as I kept watching the other guys came in and pulled Nash off of Cam and took him into another room. When Nash and Kaelyn were alone, Kaelyn apologized but Nash just yelled at her saying how much of a whore she was. I was so mad at Nash, who does he think he is talking to her that way?

As the video continued Kaelyn who was crying obviously looked scared of Nash because she started backing away only to bump into the dresser, knocking a lamp over and cutting herself on a peice of glass on accident. "you should just kill your self I don't even care anymore" Nash yelled at Kaelyn before she locked herself in the bathroom, you could hear her sobs from the other side of the door. By now I was furious, I'm going to fucking kill Nash. I grabbed my car keys and phone before I left the hotel room.

Nash's pov

I never left Kaelyn's room even though she's been here for two almost three days and she still hasn't woken up yet. I was peacefully sitting on the couch watching her when all of a sudden Rob our manager and Matthew walked in looking especially angry.

"Nash" Matthew steamed

"What?" I asked

"How dare you talk to her that way" Matthew started "that's why there were pills on the floor, she tried to kill herself because you told her too"

"I-I" I struggled to form an actual sentence

"Do you realize Nash that if she dies you could get put in jail" Rob yelled

"I swear on my mothers grave I didn't mean to say that, I was just mad I didn't mean it at all, I love her" I yelled back tears starting to form in my eyes.

"It doesn't matter at all if you meant it or not" Rob said "what matters is that you told her to kill her self and it looks as though she did"

"I'm thoroughly disgusted with you" Matthew said before he walked out of the room

"I don't think you realize how serious this is Nash, why is there even a video of you saying that on Kaelyns iCloud?" Rob asked

"I don't know ask Cameron" I said right as Nick walked in looking very angry.

"Nash, who do you think you are talking to my princess like that" he yelled pushing me up against a wall

"Sir please refrain from using violence or you will won't be aloud in here" the nurse said making Nick let me go

"I didn't mean to say it" I said quietly "I was just really mad Nick, I love her I swear to god I do"

"Well that was very sweet of you" Nick said sarcastically "but once Kaelyn is back under my custody while her parents are away I'm filing a law suit against you"

"What?" I asked

" Your not going to be able to see Kaelyn anymore" Nick said simply "I'm taking her back to New York with me when she gets better"

"You can't do that" I said sitting down next to her on her bed and cupping her hand in mine.

"Yes I can" Nick said "and I will"

I was going to say something to Nick again but I knew it wouldn't have made a difference. I was looking at her peacefully sleeping when I saw her eyes start to flutter open.

"Kaelyn?" I breathed out making Nick walk over too.

"Nash?" She asked drowsily

"Yes, baby" I said still holding her hand