15.

Her eyes brightened as she spotted Lindsay, with who she assumed were her coworkers - or friends - sitting at the bar in front of her. "Oh hey," She said softly, grinning at her friend who was definitely tipsy in front of her.

"Heyy," Lindsay grinned and wrapped her arm around the similar looking female next to her.

"You want your usual?" She asked, then smiled as Lindsay nodded. Lia grabbed the ingredients and quickly made her drink, then slid it out to her, before asking her friends what they would like. Lia jotted down their drinks to remember and quickly worked on making them.

She slid the drinks over the counter to her friends and moved on to the next few customers.

. .

Lia slowly slid off of her seat as a few new customers walked in. She felt like she recognized them, as they looked back at her, before grabbing a table.

Taking notice of the darker looking one, she wracked her brain, trying to remember who they were as she looked over at the other three with him. One was an older man, with black and grey hair, a younger blonde and a mid aged man with curly brown hair.

She looked away as the tanned skin man looked over at her and Lia blushed from embarrassment.

Lia served up some more drinks and looked up, staring at the blonde man in front of her. She nearly jumped - from not expecting him to be there. "Hi, what can I get you?"

"You can give me your number for my friend." He retorted, giving her his signature smile with his dazzling blue eyes.

"Oh really?" Lia asked, flipping a piece of hair out of her eyes. "I can admit that that was smooth." She blushed slightly and looked over at her coworker, who was drooling over the man in front of her.

"If not, we'll take a couple beers and some shots." He retorted and stood up, walking back his table before giving her a wink.

Lia locked her lips and sighed, "Jaime, what do I do?" She whispered in her ear as she passed by her after preparing their drinks.

"Give him your number — and get the blondes number for me." She winked.

Lia sighed as she kept walking, holding the tray close to her body. She approached the table where she got a whistle from the man with the curly brown hair, causing a glare from the tan man. She passed out the beers to each of them, followed by the shots the blonde man ordered. "Can I get you anything else?" She asked.

"I'm going to assume you're not on the menu, yea?" The man with the brown hair spoke up, earning a whack and a "Tig" from the man with the black hair and a glare from the tan man.

Lia shrugged it off and jotted down their order on her notepad and smiled. "I'll be back with that shortly." She turned around and started walking away, rolling her eyes at the whistle she received.

...

After being inspired by Jaime, she made two copies of the receipt and quickly jotted their numbers down on them for the tan man and the blonde man. She gnawed on her lip nervously and ran a hand through her hair, before walking back over to the table. "Have a good night!" She smiled, setting the receipts down in front of the two, then quickly walked away and retreated behind the bar.

"Oh my god, that was so awkward." She whispered to Jaime, biting on her lip. "Jaim, I almost PISSED myself under their stares."

"Girl, you need to loosen up a little bit!" Jaime laughed and slapped Lia's ass as she walked by.

Lia ran another hand through her hair, making eye contact with the tanned man as he walked out of the bar. She grabbed the cleaning products and quickly cleaned the bar, before heading over to wipe up the tables, freezing when she noticed the wad of bills on the table. She picked them up and unfolded them, shocked at the amount was there. Lia bit on her lip and sighed, tucking the tip in her pocket and returned to the bar. She went to the break room and grabbed her belongings, quickly heading to the bathroom before she left.

Lia walked out of the bar, listening to her heels click on the cement and quickly rushed to the car. She climbed in quickly and looked around, locking the doors as she started up the car. Setting her purse in the passenger seat, she put her car in drive and quickly took off towards her house.

. . .

Hey gorgeous! How was work?

She read the text from Lindsay as she walked into the house.

It was good. How's work going for you? She quickly texted back and hung her purse up on the hook behind the door.

Lia adjusted her hair and walked up the stairs after taking off her pumps, sighing. She went to her room and quickly grabbed some pajamas then walked into the bathroom, starting up the shower.

Her phone pinged and she looked down at the message.

Oh, it's going. We've had quite a few calls tonight.

Really? That's interesting. Anything crazy? She texted back quickly and set her phone on the counter as she undressed.

Lia picked up her uniform and put it in the laundry basket. She pulled out a towel from the closet and looked down at her phone as it pinged once again.

A domestic. Got three different calls.

Oh no – how'd that go? She texted back and set her phone back on the counter, then climbed into the shower, letting the water release all of the tension in her body.