07.

"Hey, Lia," A voice rung through her ears. She opened her eyes from resting and sat up, seeing a blonde man in a uniform.

"Hi?" She speaks slowly as she looks over at him and the woman next to him. " Lucas, right?" Lia asks as she looks over at the man again, seeing a few tears collected in his eyes. "I vaguely remember you.. I think, I know you are a cop, I mean, your uniform shows that too.. I was told you and... Lindsay were going to visit me?"

"That's me." The woman with the red hair speaks up and looks over at her friend, giving her a small smile. "We lived with you for quite a few months." She gives a small laugh as she steps towards the bed.

"Why?" Lia responds and looks over at the two. "What happened?"

"You were kidnapped.. and you were so scared.. so scared that they would come back and find you." Lindsay responds and sighs, her eyes filling sigh tears. "Maybe if we didn't leave, you wouldn't be here." A tear drips down her cheek and she looks over at Luke, "How do we make her remember us?"

"She's going to have to remember on her own. Realistically, there's not much we can do.." Luke responds and pulls two chairs over to her bedside. "I think you're getting released today."

"I hope so." Lia responds and runs her fingers through her hair. "Sorry, I'm sorry, that I can't remember you guys.."

"You said that I look vaguely familiar right?" Luke asks her, blinking back the tears as she shakes his head. He rests his hand on the bar of the hospital bed, looking over at Lia, his eyes piercing into hers.

"Yeah, I did." She responds, her green eyes staring into his blue ones. "I'm not sure why... I'm trying to think." She says softly.

"You two, I was trying, I was trying to make you two get together," Lindsay responds and looks over at Lia. "You both had like mad crushes on each other, but neither of you said anything."

"Oh." Lia responds and nods, smiling as the nurse came back in.

"Hey! Good news!" Nurse Adrian speaks, walking over to the opposite side of the bed. "You can be released today." She smiles and pulls the IV out of her arm gently as she talks to her, "But, we're going to need you to schedule an appointment with the neurology department and your regular doctor."

"Oh, sweet!" Lia smiles and looks down at her hand. "Shit, I didn't feel a thing." She laughs softly as she notices the nurse holding her IV.

"That was the point." She smiles and throws it out, then detaches her from all of the machines. "But, you need to come back if anything gets worse. Like your arm, ribs.. or if you find it hard to breathe, you start passing out... anything like that."

"I'm sure I'll stay with her for the next couple of days," Lindsay speaks up and smiles at the nurse.

"Great," Adrian responds and then looks over at Lia. "I'm going to go grab your discharge papers!"

"Okay, thank you." Lia smiles as she left the room and stretched her good arm, "Thank god.. I was really starting to get sick of this place."

"You were out for half of it." Luke chuckles and puts the bar down, slowly helping her out of her bed. "You have a lot of injuries, you better take it easy."

Lia just nods and slowly stands up, with the help of Luke. She curses as pain pulses through her body but continues to stand. "I don't even know what's wrong with me.." Lia speaks and looks over at her arm, that was in a cast. "Well, I mean besides my arm that I broke and my bruised ribs."

"It looks like your shoulder is separated too," Lindsay responds, "You should have a sling for that. Let me find one for you."

"A sprained ankle.. I mean that explains the crutches right there. Oh shit." Luke says quickly as he notices her knee. "Hey, sit down. I have to fix your knee." He gently touches her knee, as she sits down. "Squeeze my shoulder." He says and smiles as she grabs his shoulder. "This is going to hurt a little bit, squeeze as tight as you need." He says and looks up at her, then back down at her knee. Luke snaps her knee back in place, cringing at the sound that it made.

He hears her whimper and whine, then he looks up.

"You're alright, relax." Luke whispers softly as he looks up at her. "Sorry, you can't leave them out of place."

"It's okay." She mutters and nods. "My neck hurts.. and my head."

"Whiplash." Lindsay chimes in as she walks back over to the two, helping her put her arm with the cast in a sling. Then, she puts her knee in an immobilizer, tossing an ace bandage to Luke. "Wrap her foot."

"What are the odds of breaking two different sides of your body?" Lia laughs slightly and looks down. Immediately, she winces and looks back up.

"Yeah, don't look down. We should've told you that." Lindsay frowns and looks over the rest of her body, "Broken arm, separated shoulder on your left side.. Bruised ribs. Whiplash. Sprained ankle and knee on your right side.. I mean you're not dead." She mutters and smiles up at Lia.

"I guess that's right."

"Alright. You're all set." Luke says as he fixes the ace bandage on her and then stands up, heading over to the door to grab the crutches. He grabs them and then walks back over to Lia, setting one to be just under her height. "Do you think you can get by with a crutch or do you want a wheel chair?"

"Crutch." Lia responds and takes the crutch slowly. With Lindsay's help, she gets the crutch under her right armpit and starts to walk slowly, wincing every couple of steps. "Can you help me change my gauze?"

"Yeah, should've got that too." Lindsay smiles and heads over to the back of the room, going through a few cabinets until she finds a gauze, bandaids and slings. She tears open the wrapping and looks over, smiling as Luke walks behind her slowly, to make sure she wouldn't fall.

Lia takes a breath and stands up straight for a moment, using the crutch to help her balance, as she shifts weight to her heel. Her hands knees shook and before she knew it, she was falling forward. Before she made contact with the ground, Luke's muscular arms wrap around her waist.

"Gotcha." He speaks slowly and pulls her against his chest for a moment, closing his eyes, savoring the moment before it would end. After a moment, he opens his eyes and spins her around. "You alright?" He asks. Luke's eyes bore into hers, his arms still wrapped around her tightly.

"Yeah.." She mutters and looks up at him, a blush forming on her cheeks. "Sorry.. that was, well.. embarrassing.. Thanks, yeah, thanks though." Lia mumbles and looks into his eyes, a bigger blush forming on her face as he leans down.

Lia jumps as soon as Lindsay cleared her throat and looked down sheepishly.

"I'm still here, lovebirds." She speaks and walks back over, nudging Luke. "Well done, partna! That was smooth.."

Lia blushes again and almost frowns as he lets go of her, without a second glance. He clears his throat and she hides her disappointment, as she sits down on the bed when Lindsay points.