31.

Happy watched them girl from across the room - she had started warming up to the club members and acting like herself again around them. He cracked the teeniest smile when she threw her arms around Gemma happily, the two bonding most likely over their love of clothes... or maybe shopping, possibly even family.

He watched as Gemma embraced her tightly and pressed kisses onto her head, followed by whispering something into her ear.

The daughter she never had.

Lia caught Hap's eyes over Gemma's shoulder and blushed, immediately looking away. As she pulled back from the hug, she looked over at the young girl who waddled into the room, carrying the seven month old Abel.

"Hey, El's!" Lia greeted Donna and Opie's daughter gently, then took notice as Abel started to fuss.

"I think he wants you." She said and held out the baby to Lia, who graciously took him and rocked him in her arms.

"Sounds about right," Gemma smirked slightly and looked down at Ellie, before kneeling down to her height. "How about we go find some crafts for you to do?"

"Okay!" She smiled excitedly, taking Gemma's hand as she stood up.

Lia watched the woman and the young girl walk off, before deciding to make her way out into the open room of people. Bouncing and hushing Abel, she looked around for anyone she was close with - Donna, Tara, or hell... even Juice.

Wandering through the packed room, she watched as the church doors opened and Jax and Clay came through, equally as angered.

With a sigh, she glanced over as he walked up to Happy and a few other members. Looking away once again, as Happy caught her eye, she sighed.

Ever since the other night, he had been avoiding her as much as he could... but she still constantly felt his eyes on her.

Deciding she would go lay the fussy baby down for a nap, she peeked over at her shoulder at Jax, who was busy in a conversation with the other members and headed to his dorm.

Closing the door behind her, she headed over to the chair in the corner and sat down, beginning to rock the baby. Softly, she spoke to him and even made up a story to tell him to hopefully coax him into sleep.

Just as he fell asleep and she transferred him to the bassinet, the door squeaked open.

In came Tara, who looked visibly shocked but then smiled at Lia.

"I was just looking for you." She spoke softly as she shut the door behind her. "Juice told me you had Abel... Thanks for putting him down for me."

Lia nodded in courtesy and smiled at her friend.

"How are you holding up?" Tara asked the younger woman, as she sat on the side of the bed.

"Managing." Lia spoke softly, "You?"

"This... unfortunately is normal for me." She cleared her throat. "So the boys are going out on club business."

"What does that mean?" Lia asked, her face furrowing with confusion.

"They're going to go deal with the threat so we can be off lockdown." Tara spoke up, "What's going on with you and Hap?"

Lia froze. For a minute, she didn't know how to respond. "What do you mean?"

"Lia, we're not stupid... all of us can see the tension." She smiled slightly, "Are you guys together...?"

"No," Lia was quick to deny her suspicions. "Well, we were in love years ago... but never together."

"Really?" Tara was shocked. "You and the Tacoma Killer?"

"That's what they call him?"

Met with a brief nod by Tara, Lia's lip dropped from a smile.

"Well, you guys would be great together..." Tara trailed off, with a smile on her face.

"You think so?"

"I know so."