Christmas Gift #2 (2020)

I know I know, I'm taking my sweet time with these gifts. That's because I set my personal "due date" to get all of them up by the end of the month, not by Christmas day. The Christmas Day one is meant for Project Christmas Special, so rest assured that particular art piece will be out in due time. In the meantime, let's just get to some art I did.

My friends, as you might've noticed, I've been asking ya'll what I can draw for you. Why? Well, it's Christmas. Isn't that reason enough? Besides, not like I could send presents to you in person, with the virus and just the fact that most of you live several states- if not over seas- away from me. This is just the next best thing.

Speaking of next best things, I happily display one of my friend chaosgod11's OCs, Ty. 😊

So, hahaha, Chaos, something funny with this happened

So, hahaha, Chaos, something funny with this happened. I was at my crazy cousin's at the time I worked on this and I asked to borrow my cousin's coloring pencils. After I was done, I decided to see how mindf**ked my cousin would look when I told her that this is actually a boy in girl's clothes and makeup. To my surprise, she actually said she could tell it was a boy, leaving to be the one being bamboozled over how I managed to capture exactly what you wanted with Ty. "Draw them male but with noticeably feminine features" you said Chaos, and at that time I had already had the basic outline of someone clearly feminine, and yet my cousin could identify the final product as male with ease. She even showed the drawing to her boyfriend- who most certainly had no knowledge that the drawing was even mine let alone what it was- and she asked him if he thought it was a girl or a boy. To my surprise he said "that is DEFINITELY a boy" and I'm like "you know what that was exactly what I was going for anyway 😂".

So, yeah, Ty is a boy in girl's clothes- long story- and, um, yeah. I couldn't incorporate Tots into the drawing in a way that would make sense like me and Chaos talked about, so to compensate I gave Ty's clothes the green/dark green color scheme to match the particular shades of green Tatsumaki and Fubuki have. For those who aren't Chaos, why are the espers associated with Ty? Erm, again long story. It's, uh, fan story stuff, I guess. And I kinda became the stepmom of it since the other guy that Chaos originally made the story with just abandoned it, and here I came along and basically adopted it 😅. Kinda fitting to be honest, considering Ty's history and all, ain't it Chaos?

Oof, anyway, that's the second of the Christmas gifts for this year! Stay tuned for the third one soon! Cheers! 🐉

---

Gosh, and I thought I was the wolf's greatest art marvel! She had made strides in digital art with me, but wow, she sure is making moon leaps wuth you, angel boy! Christmas Special indeed! It's just like one anime character to just another out of the spotlight of the Internet just like that! Kokoko, that's how the algorithm works you know! Oh, don't mind me folks, just congratulating the top gun for getting ahead of me in favoritism! No hard feelings! Honest! (Giggles)