Character Design: Xilas

Xilas is a honey badger with a greaser jacket, cargo pants, a boulder-and-chain, and a unstable mindset

Xilas is a honey badger with a greaser jacket, cargo pants, a boulder-and-chain, and a unstable mindset. He also owns an exo-suit that makes him larger and arguably stronger. When not in his exo-suit, he can use his boulder-and-chain, as well as roll along the ground at surprisingly fast speeds like Sonic the hedgehog. He's kinda screw loose, but there's a reason for that: he was actually a "soldier" for Furori. When Furori thought Xilas was no good for his cause and ordered an execution for him, Xilas managed to escape.

Xilas is of the Earth element, and can summon crystals that explode shortly after forming. It doesn't even have to be his boulder-and-chain that smashes the ground to unintentionally summon these crystals. He also actually suffers from all sorts of phobias, like claustrophobia, hemophobia, autophobia, and even an anxiety disorder. He also HATES it whenever he is made fun of for his short size. He is also immune to fire, poison, acid, and ice. The only real way to hurt Xilas is to use kinetic attacks, or physical attacks like punches and shockwaves.

And here's some amazing quotes @SpyroAndToothless provided me for Xilas:

I'll leave everything to my invisible cat here.
Well pardon my bloody mess here.
I REGRET NOTHING! (When kamikazing)
Let me guess, you're internally screaming?
If you're trying to be precise, then don't shoot anything, then you can say you didn't miss a shot.
RIKI TIKI TAVI MY DUDES! (Victory catchphrase)
I'll slap you for not being good!

His outfit is supposed to be a mix between a greaser and a smuggler, but I couldn't figure out what a "smuggler style" looked like.

And yes, he's an OC of @SpyroAndToothless. Hope you like this guy!🐉