Jaden Yuki

So about almost a month ago, a certain _-Jxdai_Bxkugou-_ asked if anyone could make him a book cover for a new book. I asked him if he minded having the cover be a traditional artwork (pencil, paper, the like) and he said he'd go for it. So after some discussion, he said I could take the job of drawing his new book cover! And after many days of being purely lazy, I finally got it done! Here you go buddy!

 So after some discussion, he said I could take the job of drawing his new book cover! And after many days of being purely lazy, I finally got it done! Here you go buddy!

I tried for some perspective in this one, hence the tilted cobblestone path and stuff. I also put some space in there for your book title. Hope it's enough. It was fun and surprisingly not that hard to draw Winged Kuriboh and Jaden for me, though some of those smaller details in Jaden's outfit kept sneaking up on me.

If you want Jxdai, you can edit it a bit if you wish. You have my permission to do that if you want. Hope you approve of it, it was lovely to draw and color! Cheers! 🐉

And for anyone else who sees this and you enjoy Yugioh, I recommend you check out _-Jxdai_Bxkugou-_ here. He's about as big of a Yugioh fan as any- especially of Yu-Gi-Oh GX- as well as My Hero Academia and a few other popular fandoms out there. He has RP books, a few stories,a drawing book of his own, and probably a few other kinds scattered around his profile! Check him out if this sort of thing interests you!