OCs- Razor and Ronald

Hey guys, I'm back with my first digital drawing! This is my Hazbin Hotel/H*lluva Boss OC, Razor, along with her partner Ronald! Let's get into the bios for them!

Real name: Rylan
Demon Name: Razor
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight, but she's not really interested in dating at the moment. Also, she's not against the possibility of falling for another girl.
Species: Human demon. Most people who land in H*ll become an animal of some kind. Not Razor.
Age: Considered a young adult, so probably in her twenties or early thirties.
Date of death: Mid 1980s, most likely 1985 or '86. Exact day unknown.

Razor is a punk/hacker girl who comes off as uninterested or unphased by nearly anything that crosses her. However, get to know her and you'll find that she's just so used to all the crazy shenanigans that ensue in H*ll since she's been there since her death in the '80s. She's also a seasoned computer hacker, capable of getting through some of H*ll's greatest fire-walls or deploying Trojans and malware into your devices right under your fingertips. However, most of the local demons know her best for her fighting skills. Normally she doesn't fight without a good reason, but if the job she's given involves fighting or the possibility of such, she won't back out unless she's sick or something of that degree. Like most demons, she's not entirely pure at heart, given how she's more then willing to guzzle down whole bottles of booze if she feels like it. She doesn't have many friends outside those she considers close friends, mostly because she knows they may not last forever or because most demons are usually a**holes anyway. This is everyone so far that she considers close: her boss, Lionel, her partner,  Ronald, and a fellow punk girl, Cherri Bomb. Yeah it's literally just three people. She doesn't have any real enemies other then those who Lionel considers an enemy (which isn't very many), but she has dealt with demons such as Sir Pentious, mostly because Cherri got in a fight with them.

Appearance

Razor is human in shape and punk by looks. Her skin is extremely pale, her hair is dark and spiked (or bladed, since they look axe-shaped), and hot magenta seems to be her fave color. Her eyes are rectangular in shape and look as if their the central core of a main frame. One eye is covered up all the time due to it looking really glitchy. She is constantly seen wearing roller skates that have sawblades for wheels (what? It's H*ll for crying out loud!), which she won't hesitate to use on other demons if necessary. Razor does have a pitch black hoodie, but she rarely wears it since her hair gets in the way of putting it on and it takes forever to get on and off because of it. You might have noticed that metal thing on her arm. This is Lionel's tracking device for all of his work-force, in case they get caught by a rival demon or if they get into a snag of trouble.

As with all demons, Razor has a full demon form. Hers includes sharp claws, sharp fangs, and glitchy as H*ll looks. Her hair stands on end, turning them into actually sharp blades that act something akin to porcupine quills. This movement of hair allows her hidden eye to be shown, and it is the most terrifying part of her some say. She becomes lightning fast and gains some good amount of physical strength. She usually only uses this demon form whenever she's backed into a corner or whenever she's feeling particularly protective of others like Ronald or Cherri.