Neat surprises

First, let me show ya'll something real cool. Hans4475 made himself a kaiju called Geboru and it looks wicked cool! I asked him if I could draw a picture of him myself, and he gave me permission to. And man, it turned out brilliantly!

 And man, it turned out brilliantly!

Let me say a few things here. His head spikes kinda look similar to the Ultraman monster Salamander, who had a big frill thing on his head and had the power to regenerate from even a small... speck... of blood... Why does that suddenly sound familiar? There was another creature that could regenerate himself from blood, wasn't there? Maybe I'm making stuff up again.

Also also, Geboru's ability to turn invisible reminds me of the Ultraman kaiju Magga Jappa, a giant seahorse like demon beast king that also had the ability to turn invisible. Magga Jappa needs some love for looking as cool as he does.

Another thing I got for you guys is a small comic I drew that's related to the parody book I've been hosting this little contest for a cover for! Check it out!

It's been forever since I've drawn a comic I swear. Like this one anyway. What'cha think? The characters in it are Sir Pentious and his Egg-Boiz(no seriously that's what they're called) doing a part from the "be prepared" scene of the Lion King. I'm kinda surprised anyone hasn't said anything about if they'll try draw a cover to help me but then it's only been about a week I guess. Idk.

Oh, um, another thing. SpyroAndToothless, you said I'd draw the "demon form" of your newest character Malachite. I kinda want to wait before revealing it, if that's ok? I mean, I think you may have revealed Malachite a little too soon and revealed that information too TOO soon, but hey, he's your character. Still, it'll be awhile before he's featured in anything so... I want everyone to be surprised by the other form then, ok? Unless you got any other brilliant ideas. And I mean that in a good sense not mocking or anything!

Anywho, guess that's it for now. Hope you enjoyed these neat couple of things! Che-

Oh wait wait wait! I do have something else! Awhile back I actually made my own OC kaiju! Sort of. I'll explain just look at him!

And here's a small bio I have of him

Name: Cerberus Ghidorah

Species: Ghidorah

Alliances: Any member of the Ghidorah clan; anyone the Ghidorahs are allied with

Enemies: Pretty much anyone the Ghidorahs consider enemies. Yeah he isn't very specific about it.

Abilities: Flight, fire breath, electricity absorption(only by physical contact), small level regeneration

Weaknesses: Energy and/or stamina depleted, almost any attack to his underbelly, kinetic attacks to his face(s)

Appearance: golden scales pretty all over him, three identical heads with horns and spikes, large Ghidorah like wings, a long tail with a split in it, quad legged (walks on all four legs and yes I know that's not the right wording for a four legged creature but I couldn't spell the actual word and auto correct doesn't help), pupil-less white eyes, pearl white teeth

Description:

Cerberus Ghidorah is similar to Angirus. He often is partnered with the larger Ghidorahs against the enemy(namely Godzilla or Mothra when it comes to Earth). Cerberus Ghidorah behaves similar to a dog when compared to the other Ghidorahs, but he does have intelligence beyond being someone's servant. He can be a ferocious fighter since he can run and fly. He also breathes fire, a very unusual trait for a Ghidorah. However, he does seem to be immune, if not grows stronger, to whenever any electrical attacks hit him. When DNA from Cerberus Ghidorah was gathered and studied, it was shocking to find that CG(Cerberus Ghidorah's initials) was not at all related to Desghidorah, the demon relative of the Ghidorahs, or even remotely demonic. Why CG breaths fire while a majority of the Ghidorah clan shoot electric blasts is unclear. Cerberus Ghidorah was given the name "Cerberus" because of his three heads, dog like stature, and his ability to breath fire.

Trivia:

-Believe it or not, this kaiju actually appeared in a dream I had. It only lasted for a moment, but I still remember it well. It was like one of the original black and white Godzilla movies, and towards the back of the city was a massive fire. In the center of it all was Cerberus Ghidorah, though I could only see his heads, wings, and chest area under the necks. Despite the black and white, the graphics looked alot like Godzilla: Final Wars.

-It took me a while, but I finally decided to call him Cerberus Ghidorah due to his dog like looks and three heads. And yes, he is much shorter then most, if not all, other Ghidorahs.

-This was one of the first times I ever drew something with more then two heads.

-In that dream I had with Cerberus Ghidorah, his skin looked dark gray, but since the dream was in black and white that could mean his scales in the dream were... brown? Either that or just really dark gold, if that's possible.

-This is the very first time I ever drew something from my dreams. I don't keep dream journals or anything so often times I forget what I think up in my dreams. I can't control them much either in deep sleep, so this kaiju was real random to think up.

So yeah, that's my first OC kaiju. And guess that's it now. See ya later! Cheers!🐉