7| vengence

VIOLET HAD A FEELING what had previously happened shouldn't have bothered her as much as it did. A hollow feeling of guilt built up in her stomach, distracting her from the class throughout the entire lesson. Aidan and Ethan must've known much more about Isaac Lahey and his past if they managed to create such a triggering scenario for him; and all Violet could think of, although she was not much surprised, was why they hadn't informed her of the plan.

But then it occurred to her it was probably what they were trying to tell her earlier today, prior to her punching them to make herself look good in front of Isaac and Scott. At the realisation, a part of her was glad they hadn't told her, doubting they'd stop at her protest.

She rushingly walked past the hallways, peeking into each room in search for Isaac, getting lost along the way. She almost gave up hope until she glimpsed at the window, catching sight of Isaac and Allison by the school's parking lot.

"I didn't know they'd do that." She said as she walked up to the two. It had been more to clear her conscious than to carry on with the plan. "Is that Aidans motorcycle you're tampering with?" She asked distractingly.

Isaac shook his head at the mere thought of her getting involved. "No, we've had enough of you to last a lifetime, so if you could go back–"

"Hey, i'm not exactly in the loop." She said honestly, and noticed how she wanted him to believe her regardless of the plan. "They only tell me when they need someone dead. And they were pulling it to mess with me, too. Or do you think they thought i'd be happy to be stuck in a closet with an out of control werewolf?"

"And why would they do that?" Allison countered.

"I don't know if you've noticed, but i'm a little too soft on you." She said, and continued before Isaac could protest. "And they messed with me, so... i'm in for a revenge. Oh— and sending Aidan a picture of Isaac on his motorcycle isn't enough. If you want to mess with his head, get the motorcycle in the hallway, make it look like he did it."

Isaac looked unconvinced. "You're not helping."

"Actually..." Allison sighed as she got up. "That's not entirely a bad idea."

"You can't be serious–"

"Two against one." Violet shot back. "So, text them the picture right before you ride the motorcycle in."

Isaac rose a hand up, calling back to what she first said. "It's one against one, actually. And do I need to remind you that both of you tried to kill me several times since I met you?"

"It's a good plan."

He stared at the two for a moment, his tongue clung to the roof of his mouth as she gaped at her calculatingly. "Fine." He wore the helmet.

"Press these two buttons when you land in." Violet leaned in a little too close as she showed him the two red buttons on the handles. "It'll self destruct. Just try not to crash and burn before you get into the school."

Clutching onto the handles, he scoffed. "Been there, done that."

The two girls silently rushed to the hallways, opened the double doors wide enough for Isaac to drive through. Allison saw from afar as Isaac turned on the motorcycle's engine, ready to follow the plan, and quickly texted Scott the picture of Isaac on the motorcycle. Violet gestured for Isaac to drive into the hallway the moment she heard Aidan run across hallways to get to his motorcycle.

Isaac rode the motorcycle midway through the hallway before Aidan stopped it with his bare hands, shouting; "Get off my bike!"

Taking off his helmet, Isaac shrugged with a sly smirk teasing the corners of his mouth. "No problem."