10

"Wow" Manik exclaimed when he saw where Nandini had brought him.
"I know right!"
"How did you find this place?"
"Accidentally.... Sit" Nandini gestured him to sit beside her as she sat down on the grass. She adjusted her skirt and Manik immediately took of his coat covering her legs with it.
"So are you going to tell me what happened?" Nandini asked
"Umm...it was nothing"
"Manik come on I have never seen you loose your temper like that I me you were me!" Manik grinned at the comment
"Ok but you have to promise me you will never tell this to anyone"
"I swear"
"So my complete name is Manik Malhotra and my father's name is Vijay"
"Soo....." Nandini looked at him confused  while Manik looked at her expectantly was she suppose to know his father....wait a minute Vijay Malhotra she had heard that name before.
"OMG!!! You are THE Vijay Malhotra's son? The leading industrialist in Asia!" Nandini exclaimed. Manik nodded with his head down and his shoulders hunched.
"But that's not something to be upset about. Wait I thought the son's name of the Malhotra's was Yuvraj or something" Nandini looked at him more confused
"Ya I am is illegitimate secret son and my mom is his secret mistress"
"What?!.....ok wait that's to much information in just 30 seconds" Nandini would have imagined anything but this.
"So ummm who else knows about this besides me"
"Oh you mom and dad no one else"
"Manik this is...so messy" Manik looked at her tears welling in his eyes.
"Oh don't cry" she said wiping his eyes with the back of her hands.

"So how does it work in your family"
"Mom and me we have a seperate villa to live in Dad visits when possible his wife and Yuvraj know about me and trust me they are not happy. And I......well I just want my dad to be proud of me and accept me and mom as his family" Manik said sadly
"Look Manik I don't know what you want to hear but I will say what I think so do you want to listen"
"Of course Nandini"
"Ok look I would say that everything would be better but I am not sure about it so I want you to be strong. Strong enough to protect your mother and yourself, strong enough that you never back down from something when you know you are right. And to never ever live to please anyone else but yourself never try to live you to people's expectations instead try up to live yours. Full fill your dreams never let something go that matters to you for something that doesn't"
"Wow I didn't know you could say all this nice and kind stuff" Manik looked at her surprised making her roll her eyes and hit his head making him laugh.
After that both sat in silence enjoying the view and it was not awkward but peaceful and quiet.
Manik turned to look at Nandini who was busy playing with the grass her hair tucked behind her ear except a single strand which was caressing her face.
Manik gently tucked the strand behind her ear caressing her ear lobe lightly with his thumb.
Nandini looked up at him startled a shiver ran down her spine. The moonlight shine right on her face making her look eternal.
Manik couldn't control himself anymore he leaned in connecting his lips with Nandini. They kiss softly like they had done it countless times when it was  their first kiss.
Nandini's one hand made herself home in Manik's hair gripping it and pulling him even closer.
Manik's hands rested on her cheeks one hand gently travelled to her nape and tb other rested on her waist.
Nandini leaned back on the grass pulling Manik down with her now Manik was on top of her.
Manik broke the kiss shifting to her jawline licking it making her moan her grip tightening on his hair. Manik then concentrated on her neck and Nandini turned her neck to give full access to him. His hand slid to her sleeve pulling it of her shoulder Nandini pulled at his shirt signalling him to take his shirt off. Manik broke the kiss and took his shirt of fast and threw it to the side returning to the kiss again.
And they continued the whole night.