27

Nandini stood at the balcony of her new room a glass of whiskey in her hand. She bit her lip hard trying to control her anger.
Why why the hell after all these years was Manik back in her life?
What did he want from her?
Whatever he wanted he wasn't going to get because the Nandini that loved him died the day he left her. Now he will simply regret meeting her again.
Nandini massaged her forehead her migraine troubling her. She looked for her medicine in her room but then remembered that her purse was downstairs. Pulling on the long gown on her night suit she went downstairs.

Manik came out of his room carrying the empty water bottle when he saw Nandini going down stairs the long coat trailing behind her

Manik came out of his room carrying the empty water bottle when he saw Nandini going down stairs the long coat trailing behind her. Even her night suit was classy he thought smiling. He quickly followed her downstairs to the kitchen and saw her removing a bottle of medicine he frowned which medicine was she taking? She took a water bottle from her fridge and gulped down the medicine.

"Are you sick?" Nandini dropped the water bottle startled the water splattering on both of them. Nandini glared at manik "Are you mental?" she shouted as she bent down to pick the bottle Manik's eyes travelled to her cleavage as she was wearing a tube top he gulped averting his eyes somewhere else. Nandini kept the bottle on the table and turned around to see Manik in front of her. Manik cornered her at the table resting his hands on both side of her leaning in making her lean back.

"How have you been. What's going on in your life" Nandini rolled her eyes what was wrong with this man. She was going to give him such an answer that he would never ask this question again.

"I have been great Manik you want to know what's going on in my life the day you left me i cam home and saw my mom hanging from the ceiling, my dad died in a car accident and the only thing i do is work so ya my life is going great" Nandini said sarcastically.

Manik pulled back hearing this "Nandini I am really sor......" 

"God! stop manik I really don't wish to hear anything from you. I don't expect anything from you so get lost" Nandini exclaimed her head aching she pushed him away and left. Manik watched her as she went to her room. 

He sat at the table his bead buried in his hands as tears welded in his eyes. How easily she had spoken about the death of her parents showed how use to she was to bad happenings in her life. He knew what he had done with her was terrible but he was going to fix it no matter what. He was going to make sure than till Aliya and Dhruv's wedding he and Nandini were back together. 

Someone tapped his thigh gently he turned to see the little girl what was her name........Anna!

"What he asked rudely" she flinged slightly making him regret it immediately. 

"I am sorry what do you need" he asked gently

"Could you help me make ginger tea di says I am not suppose to use the gas alone and no one is awake."

"Tea? so late?"

"Di's head is aching again and ginger tea helps her so.....could you?" she asked fiddling with her fingers. God she was so cute!

"Sure come on" Manik said picking her up. Maybe Anna could help to bring him and Nandini close Manik thought.

A/N

HEY GUYS!

I KNOW THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY LATELY SO THIS IS ALL I COULD WRITE FOR NOW. BUT I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTERS WILL BE PROPER.

HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTNAD.

COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MANIK'S NEW ATTITUDE .

LOVE YOU ALL.