3

Manik walked in the classroom he looked around for seats most of them were taken few left on the very back and three benches empty right in the front. He walked towards the front row and sat in one of the chairs. Everyone in the class stared at him like they had never seen a human before. 

"Is he crazy?" 

"Why the hell is he sitting in Nandini's seat?"

"He is a new student"

"Nandini is going to peel him alive if she sees him"

All the students were gossiping. Aryaman walked into the classroom also noticing that someone else was sitting on Nandini's seat. He was never one to avoid drama he was excited to see Nandini's reaction he took his seat and waited eagerly for her to come. 
Dhruv walked in first chocking on his drink when he saw someone was already sitting in their seat. "Oh my gosh" Aliya gasped and before anyone of them could warn the new student to move Nandini came in.

"Wow I really need to deal with such nonsense early morning he may be handsome but i really don't like it when someone takes what's mine"
Nandini knocked on the table making Manik look up and wow he thought he was seeing a literal angel with a cute face long straight hair she was wearing a white dress.
Suddenly a glass full of pink drink was thrown all over his bag from the smell he could guess it was a strawberry drink he looked up again the girl who is standing in front of him smirking. This girl was no angel she was the fucking devil.

"That seat is mine" 

"I don't see your name on it" and Manik knew he had said something very wrong when he heard the gasps of shock all around him. Aryaman leaned forward now completely enjoying the show. The smirk fell of Nandini's face she grabbed his collar pulling him forcefully to stand up Manik didn't expect the sudden move and was about to loose his balance and grabbed on to the nearest thing which was Nandini he grabbed her waist pulling her towards him his face just inches away from her. And for once Nandini didn't know how to react she was completely startled. Manik couldn't look away from her eyes gosh this girl was beautiful he thought.
Aryaman was now out of his seat he didn't know how to react before he could go and interfere Dhruv pulled Nandini back.
"You ok Nandu?" he asked Aliya still couldn't say anything because of shock not that some one had behaved with Nandini like that but Nandini still hadn't killed this guy for touching her.
Nandini backed away "move" she simply commanded Manik and Manik understood that he should not extend this further he grabbed his bag which now smelt like strawberries and grabbed another seat.

The lecture began and everyone started to take notes except Nandini she still could not calm herself down for some reason she just felt weird being in the new guy's arms. God she was going crazy she grabbed her bag "I am going home" she informed both of her friends and left in between the lecture before they could reply her. 

"Why doesn't the professor say anything the girl just got up and left" Manik asked the guy sitting next to him.

"Her name is Nandini Roy her father is one of the trustee of the college and on top of that she is completely crazy who the hell will mess with her?" oh so she was Nandini Roy Manik thought.