33

"That psycho" Nandini said frustrated as she applied concealer on her neck was Manik a vampire he had literally decorated her entire neck with hickeys. Nandini wore a turtle neck outfit incase the makeup came off.

 Nandini wore a turtle neck outfit incase the makeup came off

Grabbing her phone she went down stairs.
"Di!!!!!" she heard Anna scream as soon as she saw her coming down. Nandini have her a big smile she had left Anna with Aliya the night before.
"Hi my baby" Nandini exclaimed picking her up resting her on her hip.
Manik smiled watching Nandini she would be a great mother he thought.
"Drop that grin she hasn't forgiven you yet" Manik scowled and looked at his mother.
"Ma stop being mean to me" he pouted at her she slapped his cheek lightly laughing.

"Did you have your breakfast"
"Yes di I ate everything on the plate"
"Very good" Nandini smiled setting her down on the dining table.
"Baby di has to run for work ok? I will take to see Aryaman in the evening he is not in a good mood maybe you can cheer him up a bit" Nandini said Anna nodded with a smile.

" Mukti she has her classes today make sure she attends all of them and later let her out in the garden. Get her ready at 6 I will pick her and we will directly to to the hospital" Nandini informed Mukti.
She glanced at Manik and his mother Manik smiled at her but she averted her gaze. She have a small smile and a nod greeting his mother.
She grabbed her purse and then left the house. Manik hurried behind he saw as she opened the car and got in. As she drove from front of him he shouted "bye bye dear have a nice day" waving with a bright smile.
She scowled at him and drove away.

He turned around to go back in the house "Oiii!!!" he exclaimed startled when he saw Anna standing behind him her hands folded against her chest. She raised her eyebrow staring at him in doubt.
"You are to much like you sister"
"Did you just call di dear?" Manik scratched his head confused on what to tell her.
"Umm no" he muttered and walked away as fast as possible.
"Hmmm this looks interesting" Anna said she really wanted her sister to have some one in her life. And she liked Manik he was nice to her.

Nandini honked the horn of her car signalling Anna to come outside she was in a hurry and they had to meet Aryaman's mother before the visiting hours were over.
Nandini watched as Anna ran outside Manik right behind her.
"Why are you here?" Nandini asked annoyed
"Di I asked him to come can he please" Anna pouted cutely Manik grinned and Nandini.
"Ok fine get in fast" She said Manik sat in the front seat he suddenly leaned towards Nandini making her immediately push her hands against his chest.
"What are you doing?" She whispered angrily. He tralied his fingers on her neck.
"I can see your hickey" he told her smirking at her. Her eyes widened as she quickly opened the mirror to check. The makeup had come of.
She took out her concealer applying a heavy amount on it.
Anna watched curiously as her Di's cheek reddened. "Di are you hurt" she asked innocently.
" Oh no it's nothing dear"Nandini  immediately dismissed her concerns starting the car and drove towards the hospital already regretting bringing Manik with her.

When they reach the hospital Nandini informed Manik to stay outside the room with Anna until she tells them to come in.
Nandini and entered the room and greeted Aryaman and his mother she always like Nandini she is really sweet and caring girl.

She thanked Nandani for what all she had done for her shared heard from Aryaman how Nandini had saved her life. Manik stood right beside the door and he could your the conversation that was going on inside. He took out his mobile going through his Instagram the conversation still falling on his ears.

"Nandini I wanted to say something to you"
"Of course aunty anything you need"
"I know this might sound very sudden but after all that has happened I really want Aryaman to have someone in his life. So I wanted to ask if you would marry Aryaman?"

Malik dropped his phone in shock.