39

Anna sat in Nandini's lap while Dhruv and Aliya stood in front of her their heads down and Manik paced back and forth. 

"Mukti take Anna inside" Mukti picked Anna up and left the room. Nandini glared at the idiots standing in front of her.

"Do you guys have any idea who all have you invited to the wedding? What is wrong with the both of you it's your wedding your functions and you don't even know who all are coming!" Nandini shouted startling both of them Aliya flinched at her loud noise she hated when Nandini go angry that girl would turn into a devil.

"I am....sorry Nandu we didn't know mom and dad would have called all of these people" Dhruv tried to reason.

" Nandini calm down" Manik said as he saw her anger rising.
" Bring the guest list right now" Dhruv rushed away to get it while Manik came and sat down beside Nandini.
Dhruv came back and handed the list to her. She started reading through it.

She stopped at a name scoffed and then handed it to Manik "Now tell me to calm down" Manik frowned and took the list he sat up straight body tense when he saw his father's name on the list.
"Dhruv since when did you become so dumb?" Why the fuck is MANIK'S FATHER ON THE GUEST LIST?!" Dhruv jumped as Nandini's volume increased.
"Nandu my mom prepared the guest list we had no idea who all were coming" Aliya tried to reason.

Nandini slapped her forehead "you don't know who all are coming to your wedding?"
"I..."
"You know what stop we will sought this out tomorrow I am having a major migrane attack" Nandini told and left the room massaging her forehead.
"Manik I am so sorry"
"Hey Dhruv relax I am fine Nandini just doesn't want your wedding to be spoilt by all the fighting that's why she is so upset I will talk to her ok" Manik said patting Dhruv's shoulder and throwing a smile at Aliya.
He hurried up to Nandini's room the see Anna sleeping on her bed while Nandini was fidgeting with the zip on the back of her dress.
"Let me" Nandini sighed letting go she held the dress from the front so that it won't slid down. Manik opened the zip Nandini turned around he watched as she looked at him holding her dress against her chest. He saw tiredness and worry in her eyes but no awareness about standing in front of him half naked.

"Go to sleep Manik" Nandini said tiredly and went into the bathroom to change.
As he left the room the ground slipped from under his feet after he heard her mutter "god I can't wait to go back to London"