22

The Roy industry has taken over yet another company. It has been exactly two years since the company had gone bankrupt and Nandini Roy the only daughter and heir of the Roy Industries has taken over the business. In only been two years she has made the company reach new heights.

Aliya switched off the tv leaning back on the couch. She turned to look at Dhruv "I always knew Nandini would make everything right and she was smart but i never thought that she could turn everything into her favour in such a short time" Aliya said Dhruv smiled "That's how Nandini is if she focuses on one thing nothing in the world can shift her focus." Aliya nodded smiling.

IN LONDON

Nandini shut off her laptop sighing finally she was done with today's work. She checked the time and it was quite late so she decided to go home. She exited her office and went to the parking lot she got in her car and drove to her house. She lived in a penthouse which she had recently bought for herself. 

 She went to her room and decided to take a nice bath

 She went to her room and decided to take a nice bath. Removing her clothes she entered the bathtub and let out a relaxing sigh as her body soaked in the hot water. She switched on the tv in her bathroom and started flipping the channels. She suddenly paused when she heard a indian song play. She gripped the handle of the bathtub tightly when she recognised the voice.

This is the first song sung by the upcoming singer and actor Manik who has already gained a lot of fans. This song is a big hit - 

Nandini switched off the television angrily throwing the remote on the floor but she was also confused when did manik become a singer? when did he decide to pursue his dream? and didn't his father had to say anything on this. She picked up her phone from the counter beside her when it rang she saw that Aliya was calling. She picked up the call.

"Hello"

"He.....hello nandu.." Nandini immediately panicked when she heard Aliya crying

"What is it what's wrong why are you crying?"

"Nandu it's your dad he...he was in a accident he and Sophia are admitted in the hospital right now" Nandini immediately got up from the bath tub.

"When and how did it happened" 

"I don't know but it looks like a accident only. The people who found them said that they had crashed into a tree."

"How are they" Nandini asked as she put the phone on speaker and pulled on her bathrobe.

"Your dad is critical and the doctors are saying that Sophia has lost a lot of blood" Nandini quickly booked a ticket to india.

"Ok Aliya make sure that you are not alone in the hospital. I am leaving for India right now. Is Dhruv with you?" Nandini asked as she  packed few of her clothings.

"Yes he is.....Nandu there is something else" Nandini paused the clothes in her hand.

"What?"

"Nandu Sophia is nine months pregnant" the clothes slipped from her hand as she stared at the mobile shocked.

"Nandu?"

"We will talk when I come there. Give the phone to Dhruv" Nandini told Aliya who immedielty handed her phone to Dhruv.

"Yes Nandu"

"Dhruv make sure that none of this news comes out. No is to give any statement without my permission. This news should not come out dhruv. Make sure that the doctors who are treating them sign a confidentiality form. Tell them that if they leak this news I will not leave them."

"Don't worry this news will not come out. When is your flight?"

"In two hours. I am leaving for the airport right now" Nandini cut the call and changed.

Grabbing her mobile she wore her sunglasses pulling the hoodie on her head

Grabbing her mobile she wore her sunglasses pulling the hoodie on her head. She grabbed her luggage and went down stairs where her driver was waiting for who.

"To the airport" he nodded and grabbed her luggage she sat in the car. She took out her mobile and typed a notice to her secretary that she was leaving because of an emergency. But she will be in contact so if there was any problem don't hesitate to call her. 

"Mam we have reached" Nandini got out of the car and took the luggage. She completed her checking and sat in the flight. 

She thought about what Aliya had said about Sophia being pregnant. She was sure that this was her father's child. She didn't know how to react she never expected her father to make such a stupid mistake. This child was after all illegitimate. And she knew how illegitimate children were treated. 

She still wasn't sure if the child survived but if it did how the hell was she going to deal with this. She still had around 13 hours to reach dehradun that's a lot of time to find a solution. She massaged her forehead which had started paining.