Part 16, Late Night Storm

Tord's PoV

Edd and Matt are in the livingroom. Which ment they ate without us. As we got closer to them I got scared. I pulled my hand out of Tom's quickly.

Tom turned his head to looked at me. I was slightly shaking as I hid my hand in the pocket of the hoodie. Tom sighed as we entered the kitchen.

I looked at the food on the table. There was bacon, eggs, and toast, along with a fue other items. There were already plate's on the table for us.

The food looked different. Everything still looked delicious. I pocked my head out of the kitchen.

"Edd, did you make this or Matt?"

"Matt did!" Edd groaned from the couch.

"Thank you, Matt! It look's good!" I smile.

I pull my head back into the kitchen. Tom is standing there awkwardly. I take my seat, looking at all the food again.

I was about to start grabbing food when. "Tord..." I looked up to see Tom just starting at me.

I tilt my head to the side slightly. "Yes?" It was easy to put on an act when it came to hiding certain emotions.

"Can I...?" He points at the chair next to me. I nod.

He sat down and I started grabing food for me. I finished plating my food, Then I looked at Tom's plate.

"Aren't you going to eat?" He shook his head.

I frown and pick up a peace of toast. I set the toast on his plate. "I won't force you to eat..." I picked my fork up ready to eat. "But please, just eat that...."

I started to eat. It tastes just as good as it looked. I look at Tom. His toast untouched on his plate. I sigh and go back to eating my food.

Person hop
Tom's PoV

Tord gave me a peace of toast. I don't plan on eating yet but he gave me a peace of toast. I was debating weather to eat it or not.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Tord got off his chair. I turned to face him as he walked to the sink. He washed his dishes.

Tord walked back to me. "C'mon.... you need to eat"

I sigh and look at my toast. "What if I'm not hungry?"

He groans and picks up my toast "Fine." I watch as he starts eating the toast.

I look down at the ground. Tord sighs and slides his hands into the pocket on the hoodie. I look at him.

"What?" He has an eyebrow raised. I stand up, causing him to take a step back.

Word count: 442

A/N
I know... its short.... Im trying so hard to write. Im failing miserably. Ill try to get another part out this week due to the fact this is short. Again, Im sorry...
This is also the last week of the six weeks for school and im failing all but 2 classes :/
Buh bye! <3