Part 11, The park

Tord's PoV

Everyone went back to there rooms exept me. I was heading to Tom's room. I needed to ask him sonething. I knocked on the door.

I heard some shuffling then the door opened "yes?"

"Do you want this back?" I pulled slightly on the hoodie.

"Ya, you can have it when we get back here."

"It's not my hoodie, you don't have to give it back." I said as I was pulling it off. I handed him his hoodie.

"Ok..." he sounded a bit sad.

"Well I need to go change now..."

I get to my room and finish changing. I head out of my room and see Tom. He was leaning against the the wall. I guess he was waiting?

Whatever. I went down the hall and back twords the livingroom. I saw Edd and Matt. I was about to step in to the livingroom when I got pulled back.

I was ganna say something but I was cut off. "Dont say a word..." Tom said "Just listen..."

I nodded blushing slightly. "Follow me at the park, or I will drag you." He whispered in my ear. I nodded.

"Don't say anything to anyone eather, ok?" I nodded again.

He let me go and I turned around to face him. He smiled and waved his hand in a "go one" manner. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the hallway.

"Hey, ready to go?" Edd turned his head twords me.

"Yes, I'm ready." I smiled still blushing slightly.

"You ok Tord?" Matt asked with a confused look. "You look red"

"Well he's eather blushing or sick." Edd looked at Matt then back at me with a knowing look.

"I'm fine." I said with a smile.

After about 10 minutes Tom came out. 'Guessing he was waiting to see what I said." We all headed out side and got in the car. Edd and Matt in the front chatting and me and Tom in the back.

Third person view

Tord was looking out the window lost in thought. Tom was looking out the window. He would acasuanal look out over at Tord.

Edd caught Tom a fue times and laughed almost every time. Which caused Tom to blush then look out the window again. If Matt noticed Tom and Edd didn't ge would say a joke or two.

Other than that Edd and Matt would be talking about dinner or movies.

When they got to the park Tord was still lost in thought. He was a bit slower than the other's and Tom would catch notice. When it was noticed Tom would stop letting Tord catch up.

"Maybe just drag him around?" Edd said looking at Tom.

Tom shrugged and grabed Tord's hand. Tord snaped out of his trance and started blushing. Tom didn't look at Tord but dragged him around.

Person hop
Tom's PoV

"W-what are y-you do-doing?" Tord stuttered

"What does it look like im doing." I didn't mean to sound mad or rude. "I'm leading the way, dragging you around, and holding your hand. What more do you want?"

"O-oh..." He seemed kinda sad. I gave a sorry look, I squeezed his hand a little.

"Are you two ladys done bickering about how you'll are holding hands?" I blushed.

"Look me and Matt can do it without bickering. So why cant you'll?" Edd said grabing Matts hand instantly causing both of them to blush. Matt had a deep red blush while Edd had a bright/light red. (I'm talking about normaly red which is bright in my opinion. But a bit lighter)

I started laughing at the fact they didn't bicker but turned red. I let go of Tord's hand without realizing it and when I did release it Tord was just looking down at his hand. Like he didn't know what to do with it.

I held my hand up in a "still want it" and surprisingly he took it.

We all started walking again and it was a little cold out. Edd and Matt when to the sand pit while me and Tord were on the bench. There was a little distance between us.

"You know, I only came because you did..." I said quietly but loud enough so he could hear.

"Why? I still don't get why your being nice to me. Even after finding out a freak like me likes you..."

"On first off your not a freak. Second off I accept your feelings." I scooted towards him and reached for his hand.

He looked at me and I smiled. Now holding his hand. I scooted even until our thighs were touching. He blushed and looked away while I blushed and didn't.

Person hop
Edd's PoV

I was sitting to where I could see Tom and Tord. While Matt was not. I saw movement coming from where they were and I looked at them.

I poked Matt in the arm and pointed at Tom and Tord. Not a word had left my mouth. When he looked he say Tom holding Tords hand.

"Awww, that's cute." He said with a smile then looked at me. "Can we do that too?"

I looked at him real quick. "Dinner and a movie first!" I said while blushing. He laughed.

"Ok" He smiled.

We went back to watching the other two. It looked like they were talking but I couldn't hear what they were saying. They were trying to be quite I guess.

"WAIT WHAT?!!" Tord yelled. He then covered him mouth.

Word count: 922

A/N
I'm yet again supposed to be doing school work. This time I just didnt know what to wright. Nonetheless hope you enjoyed it.
Buh bye <3