Part 10, Ticklish

Matt's PoV

"What did you get anyway?" Edd said changing the subject.

"Just some sweets." I said walking to the kitchen.

I placed the bag on the counter and opened it pulling out the goodies. I placed the goodies on the counter and put the bag with the rest. I then picked up everything and headed out of the kitchen.

Person hop
Edd's PoV

I didn't know why I worried about Matt. I just... did. When he walked though the door it was relieving in a way.

When he exited the kitchen he looked at me and smiled. He walked behind the sofa and leaned on it.

"Want one?" He held out a candy bar.

"Sure!" I responded with a smile. And grabed the candy bar.

He was slightly blushing. It was faint but it was there. It caused me to blush a bit. 'Wait... I couldn't be... could I?' I looked away and not wanting to make eye contact.

"You ok?" He seemed worried.

"Y-ya..."

"Ok, well I'm going to bed. So goodnight Edd!"

"Goodnight Matt" I said with a smile. Not a big one like before.

Person hop
Matt's PoV

'Well that was odd' normally he would make eye contact but for some reason he looked away this time. I went to my room and set the goodies on my nightstand. I wasn't hangry anymore. So I layed in bed untill I passed out.

Morning

I woke up and looked at the time. It was 10:14. I normally wake up at this time. Edd should be up and in the kitchen. So I got up and headed to the kitchen.

The kitchen was empty. "Odd" I said quietly. I walked back out of the kitchen and saw Edd on the sofa. 'Guess I didn't notice him before.' I walked to the front of the sofa and saw he was asleep.

I poked him and he didn't wake up. "Edd, wake up." I poked him again. I sighed and gave up. I sat on the other side of the sofa.

Person hop
Tord's PoV

I woke up still on Tom. Sitting up I looked around the room. My phone was on the nightstand. I grabed it and checked the time, 10:17. I hummed quietly knowing Tom wouldn't be awake for about an hour.

I slowly get up being careful as to not wake Tom early. After getting up I make sure Tom is still asleep. He was still aleep so I exited the room.

I decided to take a shower and change into more comfortable clothes.

After the shower

I wore a white shirt and Tom's hoodie (still) plus some dark gray sweatpants. 'Comfy' I picked up my clothing I was wearing before and put them in my room.

I then went twords the kitchen checking the time on the way, 10:40. I enter the livingroom and saw Matt on the sofa.

"Morning Matt, Is Breakfast ready?" I said in the doorway.

"Uh, no..." He said pointing at the other end of the sofa. I walked closer and saw Edd asleep.

"Oh... Uhh, I'll go make breakfast then." I walked twords the kitchen. "Want me to make you something too?" He nodded and and entered the kitchen.

Time skip
11:00

"Should we wake him?" I was siting in the chair talking to Matt.

"Maybe..." he poked Edd in the side.

"Mmm" Edd shifted

"Do it again!" I said with a shit eating grin.

He smiled and poked Edd again. "Hehehe"

"Noo... stap..." Edd was still asleep.

All I had to do was look at Matt and he poked Edd for a third time.

This one caused him to wake up. Me and Matt started laughing our balls off. Edd started blushing like crazy.

"OH MY GOD!!! EDD YOUR TICKLISH?!" I shouted unintentionally

"N-no" he said looking away holding his side. He looked back at me. "Wait... is that Tom's hoodie?" This caused me to stop laughing and blush.

"M-maybe." Edd didn't look mad this time. He looked kinda happy tho...

"It look's so big on you!" Matt said.

"That's because it is big on me."

"It looks good on you" Edd said with a smile.

'Ood, never expected that reaction' I blushed (ofc) "T-Thanks... But you have Tom to blame for that."

"What about me?" Tom walked into the room.

Person hop
Tom's PoV

I woke up at 11:09. Tord was not on top of my chest so I figured he was in the livingroom. I put on some different pants and left the room.

I heard some talking but couldn't make it out. As I got closer to the livingroom I could hear Tord's voice. "...But you have Tom to blame for that."

I didn't realy hear anything before that. "What about me?" My voice was laced of tiredness.

"Oh, Goodmorning Tom!" Matt said. Edd gave me a small smile. Tord looked at me only to look away when we made eye contact.

"We were talking about how we could thank you for having Tord look cute in your hoodie." Edd said. I looked back towards Tord who was turning himself into a ball on my chair.

"Oh, ya I guess" He did have a point, Tord did look good in my hoodie.

"Aaaaanyway! You should sleep in your bed next time Edd." Matt said looking at Edd.

"Ya your right..." he looked down

The rest of there conversation faded away as I just stared at Tord. I felt a light blush creep onto my face but I didn't look away.

"TOM!" Edd shouted causing me to jump.

"Y-ya?" I finally tore my gaze from Tord.

"Well first off, wanna go to the park today? And second off, what were you staring at there, bud?"

"Nothing! And sure?" I shifted my gaze twords Tord.

"Uh-hu Sure~" Edd said

"Oh shut up!"

"Ok Ok get ready were leaving in an hour."

Word count: 993

A/N
I will try and update tomorrow but it is my friends birthday and I have make up work. I am failing almost all my classes ;^;.

Stay safe. Love you'll <3