After I realized I had been ignoring him too long I looked at him again, him sitting in the same position as before, I said, "you can play some music if you want. My Alexa isn't working right now so you can play music if you want."

"Ya, of course. What do you want to listen to" he asked.

Immediately I said "I love One Direction and 5SOS! But... we can listen to something else if you'd like" I said slightly embarrassed at how fast I answered.

He lightly laughed while a smile crawled onto his face. "Ya, that's fine. What song?" he asked.

I paused thinking of which song I wanted. "I like Temporary Fix." I answered.

Before he played the song I quickly said, "we can go back and forth with music if you don't like my music."

He just smiled and said "I'm sure I'll like One Direction."

*feel free to play Temporary Fix by 1D*

As Temporary Fix played I continued doing my makeup. I started to sing and dance not caring at all that Garrett was probably watching me.

I looked over to see Garrett smiling and dancing with me. It was a total vibe!! I couldn't sit my seat anymore, seeing that he was vibing with me, so I got up and started dancing around my room. When I looked over he was dancing too.

We glided around our rooms, laughing uncontrollably while I sang and he tried to mimic the words. As the song was coming to an end I felt this overwhelming feeling that I didn't want this to end. I was showing my weird side and he just showed me his. No judgement.

The song ended and I went to sit down to catch my breath and finish my makeup.

"Thank you for dancing with me Garrett."

He laughed saying, "I wasn't gonna let you have all the fun. And I would feel like a creep if I just watched you."

I smiled.

I finished my simple makeup (eyebrows, mascara, eyeliner, and chapstick) and realized I hadn't picked out an outfit yet. I told Garrett I needed to ask my girlfriends what they were wearing and he said "ok".

My friends hadn't told me where we were going so I couldn't quite make my own outfit without knowing what they were wearing. Evangelica and Anita said they were wearing jeans and a cute tank top with a cute "cover", and Jared said he was wearing khaki shorts and a summer button up. With that information I figured I could wear something cute but casual.

I showed Garrett my black and white jeans asking which ones I should wear. He said he liked black better.

I then showed him my black and white striped shirt and my ripped AC/DC shirt asking which one he liked best.

"AC/DC shirt for sure."

"Ok, last question" I said holding out my black and white vans for him to choose between.

"I guess like the white ones" he said.

It didn't sound like he liked either so I said "hold on" while I walked into my closet to get my black and white slip on tennis shoes.