I REFUSE... (9) 1st Date with Tiffany?

Hi again! 

**************************

Recap:

"Thanks for everything nathan" I winked at him and he nodded. I took a deep breath in and stepped closer to him. He wrapped an arm around my wast and kissed me. No tounges, just enough to make it look believable. I pulled away and smiled at him. He smiled back and gave me a quick wink and a kiss on the cheek before driving off.

I casually looked back at the window Trent was at and smiled.

[Chapter 9}{ 1st Date with Tiffany?]

Trents P.O.V

I woke up hearing soft singing coming from the window

"I never knew time would go so fast"

I looked over at my alarm-clock and sighed. It was already 1:34pm. I slid out of bed and walked up to the window.

"when i first laid my eyes on you." I heard as i pulled back the curtain. I stood staring at Emily as she stared back at me frozen with a brush in her hand. Her eyes drifted down and i followed her gaze towards my...

my...

My PowerPuffGirls boxer-shorts.

Damnit!! 

She covered her mouth with her hand and squeezed her eyes shut. her shoulders were shaking....

She was laughing.

I quickly wrapped the nearest towel around my bottom half and felt my cheeks go red. She was doubled over laughing and i smiled at her when someone else appeared. he came up behind her putting his arms around her and she had a strange look on her face before she turned around and kissed him. Then they were gone.

I flopped back onto my bed.

i kinda figured shes with him now, whoever he is... I guess i blew it then huh?

I took out my phone and called Tiffany.

"WHAT?" She screamed down the phone making me flinch and pull in away from my ear.

"Tiffany?" 

"Trent?? oh uhm let me get her for you" She said. I knew she wanted to pretend she wasnt the one who just yelled.

"Oh hey Treeeeent!" She said elongating my name

"hey Tiff, wanna got out tonight?" I said dreading it already.

"Really?!?" She asked

"Yeah be ready by 7" 

She squealed and hung up. I took a deep breath in and sighed. Im probably gonna regret this. 

***

At 6:30 I Put on my jeans and the first shirt i could find which was a blue T-shirt with a giant skull on it.

I walked out inot the driveway and looked into the livingroom where Emily was sitting with a bowl of popcorn. I felt a sudden urge to go in and join her, when that guy came and popped himself down next to her. I hopped into my car and drove to the hotel Tiffany was staying at. Walking up to the lobby i recieved alot of winks from random girls standing outside. I walked past all of them, None compared to Emily. The hotel looked really posh and expensive...i felt under-dressed in my t-sirt and jeans. I walked up to the lady at the front desk. She had her dark har scraped back onto a neat bun and had thin glasses balancing on the end of her nose. She looked about 25.

"Uh, Hi" I said Sticking my hands into my pockets. I'm really not good with people...

She looked up from her typing and peered at me through her glasses. I smiled a little through my fringe.