I REFUSE... (10) Cheater?-Part1

THIS CHAPTER IS IN 2 PARTS!!! :3

**************************************

[Chapter 1}{Cheater?-Part1]

Tiffany's P.O.V

I woke up and rolled off the bed. I lay there sprawled out on the floor, and i couldn’t be happier.

Why? You might ask...Because i had an epic day yesterday, even though that bitch Emily kissed Trent. And NOBODY kisses my man and gets away with it.

Nobody.

I got up throwing myself on my bed again and pushing the button to the receptionist

"Good Morning Miss. Pandora how may i help?"

"Oh loosen up a bit" i laughed. "Don’t send any breakfast up today, and don’t bother with the dogwalker"

"Is there a problem miss?" She asked.

"Nope! Imma do it myself" Silence

"Brenda...?"

"Sorry i uhh sorry..."

"It’s okay, Bye!"

I hopped back out of bed and into the bathroom. I washed my face and put my hair up in a slightly messy ponytail. I pulled on some sweatpants and a hoodie before picking up Jasmin, My Yorkshire terrier, and heading out the door.

*******

When we reached the park i took Jasmin off her lead and let her run around a bit while i sat on a bench under a tree. After a while of listening to music, someone sat down next to me.

I opened my eyes and it was him.

Nathan.

"Hey." He said leaning back.

"Hi."

"You here alone?" He asked

"Yeah, walking the dog. you?"

"Just walking..."

"Cool" i said. there was a short silence.

"Wanna go get some breakfast?"  He asked, i nodded. "One second," I said stepping away from him. I took a deep breath and...

"JAAAAAAAAAAAAASSMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"NYAHHH!!" He yelled stumbling back and falling.

"Oh my gosh! Sorry..." I said helping him up. 

"Its ok...it could happen to anyone..." He said and i laughed. a few seconds later Jasmin came bouncing over the hill. she circled Nathan, which always was a sign that she liked someone.

"Shes cute" He said bending down to stroke her.

"Lucky she likes you. She doesnt like people much." i said picking her up. we walked over the hill that was The park. on the other side, was a little cafe called Bonnie'sBuffet. We walked inside and sat at a table near the window.

"Im starving! Haven’t eaten anything since last night." I said picking up the mini-menu. I looked over it and decided on the BananaNut Muffin, and a latee with extra foam while he ordered a stack of pancakes and coffee.

"Look i need your help." He said looking up from his empty plate.

"what with?" I asked nibbling my muffin.

"Me and Emily," I nodded. "We aren’t really together." I stared at him.

"what's that got to do with me?" I asked sipping my latee.

“Shes only doing this to get Trent jelous…” He said looking down.

“And you agreed to it?”

“Well I like Emily so I was kind of hoping shed fall for me…”

“…When she likes Trent…” I gasped “ do you think that’s what hes doing with me?”

“Most likely yes…” he said his cheeks turning a cute shade of pink.

“So what are we going to do?” I asked stirring my drink

"You want Trent." I nodded, "i Want Emily" I nodded. "So if we work together we can split them up and keep them for ourselves!!" He said smiling.

I hadnt thought about that.

"Deal" i said shaking his hand. “Meet me at the hotel De Burgh, Later. We’ll talk then.” I said before leaving.

-Nathan’s P.O.V—

I texted Emily to meet me in the Park, and headed up there myself after buying her a Lollipop. I got to the top and waited about 10 minutes.

And there she was. She walked up the hill in a stripy green shirt and jeggings. I waved her over and she smiled, running. I got up off the floor and stretched open my arms for her.

Who knew she liked me this much?

I smiled as she got closer.

But she didn’t hug me. She took the lollipop and stuck it in her mouth with both hands like a little 5 year old.

“Nice to see you too” I said deflated. She nodded back sucking her lollipop without letting go. 

--Emily's P.O.V--

"Wanna go for lunch?" He asked. I pulled the lollipop out of her mouth.

"Its ten thirty..." 

"Oh"   Awkward...

"Did you call me here for a reason?" I asked Licking my new lollipop.

"Er...No Just thought i could see my girlfriend" I froze.

"But im not your girlfrend..."

"Yes you are remmeber?"

"Well yeah but-" 

"But what?"

"Im not REALLY your girlfriend i mean its just an act..." i trailed off. I swear i saw a flash of sadness in his eyes. Or was it anger?

Either way, it was gone before i could find out.

"I know that!" He laughed stifly. I joined in a little...This is getting really awkward..

"Er...Just remembered...got to do something with...a friend. From school, yeah you know...some guy..." He stuttered

"Oh what's his name? i might know him..."

"No,no you wont know him..his name is T..Tifno"

"Tifno?" I asked shaking my head

"Er...yeah" 

"Riiight...Sounds allot like Tiffany doesnt it?"

"Its not!" He said a bit too hastily...

"Ok...ok...my bad

"Cant be late, er see you later..." he said kissing my cheek and walking off down the hill.

I think my not-so-actualy-quite-boyfriend...is cheating on me.

Should i be annoyed? Worried? Insulted?

...I dont give a monkeys :)

******************************************

PART 1 DONE!!! Yay :D

Part 2 coming soon i promise :)