Part 40

Hey guys!!!!!! I'm here with the new update🥳🥳

I know you all probably be angry on me🥺 and you have all right to do. I said that I'll update in 2 3 days but i didn't and I'm really sorry for that.

But i also can't promise to update regularly. Till the end of the march there will be not much updates as i have my papers coming in march. I'll try to update as much as i can but as i said before i can't guarantee anything. But as soon as my paper ends I'll be active again so please be patience for the updates till my papers end. I hope you understand. Thank you soo much.
Thank you for your love and I'm really grateful of that. I hope y'all enjoying my story. I love you all😘😘😘😘

_______________________________________

(Such a long chapter and now I'm sleepy btw it's 1:50am now😅)

(Unedited)

(No One's POV)

It's been awhile of Yoongi comforting the younger who was crying in his chest, clutching his shirt tightly in his fist looking so vulnerable that anyone might took pity on him for a second before they come to know who really he is. If people watch this Jungkook they're not going to believe that this is the same person from whom people feared to mess with. The one who is like an wild animal ready to feast on his prey, the one who don't cry but make people shed tears of blood begging for his mercy, the one who is above all the government and Judge and give his verdict without listening to anyone, the one who ruled over the whole Korea and might have some connections all over the world, the one who is an unknown fear of everyone without him being in front of them, the one who is known as JK all over the world and everyone know better about the consequences of getting in his way, he is the one who controls the power in his palm and have many different ways to get what he want. But what he is now? Nothing! Just an empty broken shell with no soul as he recently dumped by his husband over a piece of paper called Divorce and this day come by none other than because of his own deeds he did to his poor husband. Although having everything in his life as always he don't have the one who ment to be by his side as his other half. What a shame...

Yoongi never wanted Jungkook to be in this situation but younger did so many cruel things to his husband that he had to face this pain before coming to his senses that what he did to Taehyung was no joke. That he made Taehyung go through hell on this earth and never try to change himself for the younger. He strip Taehyung's dignity off of his body to feed off his own ego, to satisfy his own insecurities. Taehyung never made for those things to face but Jungkook dragged him with himself and throw him in the pit of misery.

Dragged him away from all the happiness and loving people he was surrounded with and tainted him with his darkness and filthy things he done to Taehyung.

Yoongi not want to be here but he have no choice but have to held on the promise he made with Jungkook's father to take care of his son no matter what. A part of him really feel sad for the younger and want to help him so he can be a better person but he don't want to admit it. For a second he was in a conflict whether he just push the younger away, leave for good and never return in this hell or he stay with Jungkook and help him as much as he can, give him advice and make him get some help. So he did the first thing which came in his mind.

He push the younger away harshly and hold his shoulder tightly in his grasp as he look dead in youngers teary eyes. Jungkook shook like a leaf in under the gaze of older. He feel like a stupid child who is going to be scolded at any second from his mother for running off. Jungkook try to look other way but a little pressure on his shoulder make him look straight in older eyes. Yoongi took a deep breath before exhaling loudly "What do you want Jungkook?" he whispers his words softly with blank face.