Part 49

Hey my lovely readers😘

How are you guys all doing!!! I hope you are safe in your homes or even if you're working outside!

The moment you were waiting for is now here!!! I hope you will like it!!
I was updating yesterday but again it was a cliffhanger and now when i torture you with so many chapters like that i decided to not to do this time. So i worked on it tomorrow and now it's ready to read!!! This chapter is so long did tired me😅

Okay now you can read it and i hope you enjoy it💞

Love from your Author❤

_______________________________________

Warning: A long chapter ahead~♥~

(No One's POV)

(Few Minutes Ago)

Taehyung blabber about his day to the older unaware of his daughter rising from her crouched position only to follow a cat.

Curiosity gets the best of little girl not even thinking about how much far she's going from her mommy. She saw the cat going into a house of cardboard probably made by the kids from here. Her big doe eyes watch white cat settle in it before staring back at her and Hayun squeals reaching forward to pet her without hesitation, making cat purr in pleasure. She love animals that's the also reason she have many stuff animal toys but soon her eyes widened in realization and he look at her surrounding trying to recognize where she is but poor girl not have any idea about this place. Her eyes filled with tears as she call for her mother in a weak voice "M-Mommy?" she saw her in front of a park. She wiped her tears away, her mother always told her to be strong girl "Yun will fwind mommy!" she said as she nod to herself before walking to the direction she came from not knowing she's going farther away from her mother.

She was walking for some minutes and her little chubby feets start to hurt. She sniffles as she look at her feets glaring at them for hurting, unknowingly she bump with something hard and fell on her butt with a thud. Now she cried harder, first she get lost, then she had to walk so much which make her feet hurt and now she fell. She's angry and frustrated with all the events happened in just few minutes as she look up at the person and scream before bursting into tears.

Other person was in total shock, have no idea what he did to the little girl but seems like it's his mistakes. Don't know how to handle a crying child he crouch down awkwardly at the kid level and nervously look at her. "Umm.. Kid are you umm... okay?" he asked in weird soft voice, his eyes widened as the little girl glare up at him probably because of his question? ( because Mr you did hurt my Hayunie😡🥺 okay author now dashi run run💃) Hayun sniffle loudly as she remembers that she is lost and have to find her mommy.

Her loud crying startled the person. What can he do to stop her crying? He panicked as he saw how little girl started breathing heavily putting him in a really difficult position as he have no experience with kids. He pat at the back of small girl lightly "Hey! Hey! Calm down k-kid!" he stammered as he cursed quietly not knowing what to do next.

His heart pounding in his chest the second girl start trembling in fear and watching her like that his first instinct was to cradle her in his arms gently. "Shhh.... It's okay.. Everything gonna be okay... Take a deep breath. Yes like that shhh..." he said as he rock her back and forth in hope to soothe her. He know better than anyone how it feels to be in this state and how badly wants someone to help them. He have his own experience to know what it feels to be scared and lost. Hayun sniffle lightly as she look up at the person, her teary eyes barely can see other face, her small hands fist in his shirt just how she does with his mother. Oh how bad she want to be in his mommy arms, she want her mommy to cuddle her, give her kisses she just want her mommy right now. Little tears again start to pool in her eyes making the man rock her more. "Kiddo just please stop crying and tell me what happened? Where is your parents?" he asked trying not to be harsh because of his frustration.