Part 23

Hii guys!

So.... Some of you are looking confused or saying this is all messed up. I think it's time for to clear some things so ASK ME QUESTIONS and I'll answer you okay?😊😊😊

__________________________________

(Unedited)

(Next day)

(No One's POV)

This week is going to be hectic for both rivals Jungkook and Hoseok. These seven days can decide their luck.

Jungkook is really stressed from everything, he did gave Yoongi a week to get all the information but somethings keep bugging him like his guts telling him there is something bad going to happen. Last night after arguing with Taehyung and talking with Yoongi he didn't get a ounce of sleep. He himself try to link with some of his people to help him locate Hoseok and his father. He came to know that from past few weeks Hoseok didn't came to his house and living somewhere else but don't know where. Now, it's confirmed that Hoseok is really planning something to defy him. He already know from a long time that Hoseok was always jealous of him and his company and he never give a second thought to that he always ignored him but now he's also started to take interest in his husband which is bad.... really bad. Hoseok sometimes try to cause some scandal about him but he always failed in his strategies, there was always less evidence against Jungkook which help him to escape him from them in no time it's not that Jungkook is afraid of the scandals why would he? He have his alliance with Government. But now Hoseok crossed his limits by dragging Taehyung in his sick plans and it's time for Jungkook to end this game of Tom and Jerry. He'll not only destroy Hoseok but also his father and company. He wants to end the history of Jung's. First, Jung Kyung Ho start this war now it's his time to put a full stop on this.

Jungkook was left alone with his thoughts in his office room in his company. He didn't see Taehyung in morning which makes him a bit sad to not look at that pretty face but he was the one who make this difficult for both of them. If he loved his husband normally and didn't treated him like a animal then at this time he didn't had to be afraid of anyone to take his husband away. He didn't had to fear for someone brainwash his Taehyung it's not like he don't trust him ofcourse he's well aware of his husband love towards him and he'll never betrayal him no matter what because Taehyung promise him one time that no one can make him separate from Jungkook not even himself. He clearly remember when Taehyung confess him this before their marriage.

(FLASHBACK)

Jungkook called Taehyung for their last date as boyfriend's before their marriage. He arranged everything on his house terrace like movie projector, some cushion type bed surrounded by beautiful lights along with some snacks and blankets. Taehyung now can come at any second so, he quickly changed himself in casual clothes rather to have a black suit he always wear.