Part 47

Hii my beautiful Readers😍

It's been so long that i updated new chapter... These past months was heartbreaking and unexpected as many of you guys already know that my grandma passed away recently... Losing her suddenly was something i never imagined in my life.... I was not in the right state of mind to write or even be active here... I thought to update but i don't know..... I just can't bring myself to write and update the new chapter.... Every time i tried to write my mind goes blank and i can't concentrate on the work so i decided to take a break from everything around me. I keep myself hidden in my room away from people so i can gather my thoughts back. It did help me and i started to work back on the story.

Thanks for always being with me... I almost thought that i lost my readers but reading comments and messages i realized how lucky i am to have such an amazing and supportive readers with me. I can't thank you guys enough😭😭😭😭 thanks for not leaving me🥺

I'm back with new updates and here is one, i will soon update the next one. I hope you enjoy it even if it's not that good.

_______________________________________

(No One's POV)

A sigh left from his mouth, mind deep in thoughts and his hand soothingly pat the silky hair of his daughter who was fast asleep in her mother arms. After speaking with his assistant and continuously making some excuses to avoid the situation he was placed in, he was tired and frustrated to say the least. He told the situation to the older even Baekhyun can't seem to think what to do about the problem their facing right now.

Taehyung slowly retract his arms which was placed under his daughter head as he gently replace it with a pillow and tuck the bunny plushy, Hayun's favourite in her arms. Hayun unconsciously hugged the plushy in her grasp as her mother coo at her cuteness, giving her a peck on her forehead. Taehyung quietly make his way towards the single sofa situated in the left corner of his room few centimeters away from his bed so he can assure his daughter safety. Phone in his hand contemplating whether he should call the person at this time or not before letting out a frustrated sigh and dialing the number of the person he badly wants to talk to. It rings for few times and Taehyung cursed under his breath what if someone else pick his call, his heart beat increase as someone pick up his call and angelic voice can be heard from the other side which make him sigh out of relief. "I almost got heart attack thinking what if Hyung pick up the call" he said in low voice scoffing after hearing a giggle of other person. "TaeTae you're such a scaredy cat! Even if that cat pick up the call I'm here to protect you! What can my little meow meow can do?! He's harmless chill!" Jimin mused and took a huge bite of his morning breakfast.

Taehyung arc his eyebrow at Jimin even if he can't see him doing it "Okay! Now listen to me I have something important to tell you!" he said making Jimin alert by his serious voice. "Are you okay Taehyungie?!! Is Hayun alright?!!" he asked concerned about his two favorite people. Taehyung smile "I'm okay Minnie it's just about my work... There is this company which wants to collaborate with me and this is a huge opportunity for my company, we were waiting for this so long!! I was ecstatic when i first heard that they like my collection and want me to work with them in their upcoming seasonal production!!" he excitedly ramble in low voice afraid to disturb his baby sleep.

"Wow Taehyung it's such a great news!! I'm so happy for you and proud too my bear!!! Don't you want to work with them?" he asked confused, why Taehyung nervous about this happy news. Taehyung shook his head "No!! It's not that!! I did all this hard work for years to get opportunity like this!! problem is this company is from Korea and they want me to come there to discuss the work!!" he said as his shoulder slumped in sadness, pout on his lips.