Part 12

WARNING : Mature Content, Rape, Smut

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's My Birthday😍

_____________________________

(Unedited)

Third Person POV

Taehyung was really afraid of this. He never imagine that look in his husband eyes. He was always glad that Jungkook never try to force him in sex. But today he think he push all those buttons in his husband body. He never mind to get beaten by Jungkook or he never try to stand for himself whenever Jungkook ashamed him or look down on him. He always thought it helps Jungkook to relieve his stress but today he is scared that Jungkook might do something horrific that he can't stand him. He really love him there is no words to describe his love for his precious husband. He always worship his husband no matter how much his husband tortures him. He never look any other man other than Jungkook. He love him from his whole heart. In past few days he also debate in his mind to let Jungkook make him love or not. And he also makes his decision that he'll allow him but he need some time. But today he think that he doesn't have any choice now. But he can't let this happen to him not this. Yess he let Jungkook bruise him, degrade him, torture him, abuse him but he can't let Jungkook rape him. Now it's really important to stand for himself. Today he'll stand against his husband. Today he can't let his guard down. Today he want to stand for himself to show that he is also a human not a fucking machine which we can use anytime anywhere. For god sake he also have emotions and he also have his limits. He feel a little spark in himself telling him to be brave and fight for himself.

On the other hand Jungkook was fuming with anger. He saw his husband looking at him intensely while deep in thoughts. He know he is not in a right state of mind but he can't forget that few hours ago he saw his husband kissing to another man. That scene of his husband kissing that bastard like a slut playing in front of his eyes on repeat. Which makes him more greedy to mark his husband and put him on a display for others to show that this beautiful boy only belong to him. His mind is surrounded by only one word which urges him to show his husband that he can't left him he is incomplete without him, without Jungkook.

Jungkook make his way closer to Taehyung who immediately stand up on his feets. He know Jungkook is planning something horrible because if he want to beat him he would have done that on first hand. Taehyung step back and Jungkook stops in his track "Jungkook your drunk and i know your not thinking straight right now. I suggest you to sleep and we'll talk about this later when you'll be sober again okk?" Taehyung try to reason and plus point is he didn't stutter this time which makes him more confident. Jungkook laughs darkly which surely gives chills to Taehyung. 'He is not Jungkook' Taehyung thought to himself.
"Haha y-you really think I'm going to listen you?. And look how brave you are my little pup trying to intimidate your owner huh?" He said darkly his gaze turning more hard which make his husband shrink in his place. Jungkook sprint towards Taehyung and held his wrist tightly. "You show me today that you're really a whore for dick. So tell me how did you beg for his dick huh? Did he kiss you amazingly? Did he fuck you already? You prove it that you are a real slut. Slut for a cock... you are motherfuc..." Jungkook cut off by a hard slap on the left side of his face his head turn to right side from the effect of the slap. He is in a shock well what can you say when your innocent husband who never dare to reply you back today he landed a hard slap on your face. Where did that confidence come from? Jungkook look back at his husband in disbelief hand on his cheek which surely have red anry hand print.

Taehyung eyes flooded from tears. He is angry but mostly his eyes shows the pure hattered towards his husband. He is disgusted by the language of his love. How could Jungkook say those things to him? He knows Taehyung very well that he love him. He can't live without him. But today Taehyung lost all faith in himself. No matter how much he tries to satisfy Jungkook but it doesn't count in his eyes. "How dare you to talk to me like that? After everything I've done for you are you serious right now? Jung.......Jungkook i-i never thought in m-my life that you'll d-doubt me y-you-your Taehyung that I'll c-c-cheat on you. I can't believe you are t-that blind? And you're use-using those dis-disgusting words for m-me.." Taehyung outrage all his anger towards that man, the love of his life. He feels like he can't breathe anymore. He just want to end all these things. He want to be alone. He want to scream and cry in his agony. He can't tolerate the pain anymore. He want to remove that pain from his chest which is caused by his husband incoherent words.