Part 45

Hellooooo MY Beautiful readers😍
This is the reason why i didn't update on Sunday i was planning on double update to make up for the late update. I hope you like it.

As i told in previous chapter I'm going to be on hiatus for sometime as my exams are starting from August 3rd. I hope you'll understand the situation I'm in and will wait for my return and then I promise i will be more active on updating the new chapters. It not going to take too much time and i will put the message on my message board of my returning.

I love you guys so much and thank for all the love and support y'all give to me and my story.

And did you hear it? That BTS going to zoom call lucky 200 participant😳 and dress code is pajamas. I can't believe it and my broken ass can't afford the membership so i was crying, whining, rolling on my bed because i was sad for whole day. But I'm happy that many ARMY going to have a chance to see them live and interact. I hope ARMY will make BTS feel special and loved. I'm sure of that. ARMY my family i love you😘

Saranghae🙆‍♀

Now please enjoy the update and i hope you like it🥰

_______________________________________

There is a Surprise🤭

This story is a bit lengthy but I'll try to finish it as soon as i can. But know this that we complete half of this story with this chapter and half going to start from next chapter. I hope you will stay till the end of the story😊I know I'm not that good with my updates and please forgive me for that🙇‍♀ but please be by my side always💜

(No One's POV)

(After 2 Years)

The house was full of chaos in the early morning. It was clear that a small devil live in this house and no one can resist her charms. Small giggles can be heard from here and there. Little thuds of running were echoed in the house with a deep voice calling the little devil continuously. Suddenly someone grab the owner of giggles and started to tickle her sides "Gotcha, you little monster!! Already troubling your mother in the morning!!" man said as he put the girl on his shoulder who kept whining and squirming trying to get free from the hold of the older who bring her to his mother who was gasping for air after running and searching for his daughter early in the morning.

Girl pouts at the man who caught her "Baekiee meaniee!! Hate chu!!" she exclaimed cutely as the other make the hurt expression. Hayun hug her mother and try to complain about her Baekie Uncle "Eomma Baekiee meanie to Hayun!" she said as her mother kissed her cheek and dress her up for her daycare.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes "Taehyung can't you scold her? Look at you already tired before even starting your day!!" he said as he make his way to kitchen to prepare the breakfast for all three of them. Taehyung ignore him as he help the little girl to sit in her high chair. "You are spoiling her and IF I give her a single piece of candy you shout at me for being soft for her. You're unfair!" older whine as Taehyung shake his head and laugh at the older instincts.

"Hyung giving her a candy at time of her sleep is not good for her and i didn't shout on you. You're being dramatic now. Aghhh... You both are so troublesome. Hayun finish your breakfast quickly eomma have to go on work" he said as he fix his own breakfast and also helping his daughter eat. Hayun stuff his mouth with fruits making the olders look at her adorable face. She was looking like a princess in a beautiful pink dress. "Why you're so cute huh? Definitely you got these cute features from the cute mother of yours" Taehyung mused as he flipped his imaginary hair but soon glare at the older who dare to laugh at him. Baekhyun ignore his glare and give him a silly smile. "Anyway I could be get late for coming home so Hyung please pick princess up from her daycare" he said as he watch the older nod to him. "And do not bring her anything which can hype her at late night understand? Both of you please stay away from trouble till i get home. I'm already stressed from upcoming fashion week so please try to spare me for some time okay?" he look at both of them who were looking so innocent but Taehyung can tell by one glance at them that they have something mischievous on their mind.