Part 3

So im continuing the flash back where Taehyung met Jungkook.
___________________

(Taehyung POV)

Riiinnngggg

I wake up by my alarm clock.
Its 7am so i think today I'll be at my school at right time. I set the alarm clock off. And slowly lead myself to my bathroom for shower, after 10 min of shower i wrap a towel on my waist and came out from the bathroom. I came to my closet and choose to wear an oversize shirt and black ripped jean with some shoes. I put some makeup and gloss, it's not im addicted to makeup but i just love to wear some simple makeup. I finished fast and ran to my kitchen.

Namjoon Hyung is making some pancakes, I came to kitchen and greet my hyung by giving him my famous boxy smile. He ruffled my hair and gave me my plate of pancakes. I took plate from him and sat on chair. We eat our breakfast in silence.

After some time hyung break the silence "Tae would you like to come tomorrow on dinner with me at restaurant with Jin?" hyung ask me. Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung are in relationship for 6 years and going to married in soon. Im really happy for my hyung that he found a kind and bright person like Jin hyung.

I look at him "Hyung i think it's not good idea to go with you becoz it's probably your date so i don't want to disturb you guys" i said him simply and pick my plate to bring it to sink to wash. Hyung did the same and look at me as i finished my plate washing.

"Tae, yess it is a date but Jin really want to meet you so he ask me to bring you with me and you know if you don't go how he throw tantrum on me for being selfish brother for not bringing you with me" he said whining. That's true Jin hyung really torture him with his childish act.

I sighed and smile at him "Okk i will go with you tomorrow" he smiled at me and hug me. "Btw your running late for your school" he reminds me and i cursed under my breath.

But luckily today Jimin is going to pick me from my house for school. As i was thinking i heard the car honk and run out of the house before picking my bag and hope in the car.

(Time skip after school over)

Jimin and me decided to go to the cafe nearby our school so here we are front of the cafe.
Jimin held my hand "let's go tae" we enter in the cafe.

I turn to Jimin "okk jimin go take a seat and im going to order for us" i said to him and he nodded. I was just going to order when i feel like someone is staring at me.

I turn my head to find who is staring at me and then my eyes met with those dark eyes. He smirk at me and i turn back as i feel the blush creeping on my cheeks and my heart beating soo fast. I quickly give my order and went to the table where my friend is sitting only few tables far from him. I sat across Jimin where i can see Jungkook clearly. Jimin was talking about his boyfriend and him how his boyfriend is so lazy i laugh on Jimin's ranting about his boyfriend.

We heard our order "Jimin go take our orders, i want to go washroom" he nodded at me and went to take our orders.

I came to the washroom, i do my business and slowly make my way to wash my hands.

I heard front door open of washroom "Hey cutie! what are you doing here?" someone said in husky voice. I turn back as i know the owner of the voice, how could you forget that sexy voice.

I look at him and i can feel my cheeks burning "I-i came with my f-friend to g-get some c-c-coffee" i slap myself mentally for stuttering.

He came near me and pulled me by my waist into his chest "Ohh god i love when you stutter cutie" he said me i can literally feel his breath on my face. "Your soo gorgeous i love to talk to you baby how it sound if we exchange our numbers beautiful?" he ask me while he caresses my cheek. I pulled away from his embrace and nodded. We exchanged our numbers. He took my hand and kissed it.
"Okk sweetie we talk later now i have to go" he said to me and left the washroom.

'Ohhh godd his hand was soo warm and he call me by some cute nicknames. OMG he also kissed my hand aahhh he will kill me by his charm someday'

I thought to myself and splash some water on my face before going back to Jimin.

Jimin look at me and raised his eyebrow "Tae why are you soo red and what took you soo long in the washroom?" he ask me and i think i have to tell him.

So i took a deep breath "So Jimin i know i don't have to hide from you anything you are my best friend and im sorry...." he look at me by confused look on his face and i continue "So you know about Jeon Jungkook yeah?" he frowns but nonetheless nodded at my question. "Yeah i know him becoz yoongi work in his company but i never met him personally" he said to me.
"Okk soo on another day i bumped into him and he was really sweet to me and i literally stare at him for god knows how much time and now he met me in washroom and ask for my number and we exchanged our numbers" i tell him excitedly jumping on my seat.

He shake his head "Tae you know Jungkook and i know he don't know that you are brother of Namjoon hyung and if he knows about you than it can be dangerous for you" he said with concerned look on his face. He actually right.

I sighed "Jimin he don't know about me and im sure about that soo chill he's handsome and i love to talk to him" i tell him and he raised his eyebrow.

"Tae do you like him?" he asked me and i choked on my saliva.

I stare at him in disbelief "Are you stupid Jimin? No i don't like him and how can you say that?" i said to him.
'I don't like him or did I?' 

Jimin roll his eyes "Im not stupid tae you never react to someone like this before and many people purpose you but you always reject them and now your saying someone handsome, you exchange numbers with him" he said to me in angry tone. I was going to answer him but he continue before me "Tae you don't know that you like him and when you will realise this it will be soo late" he said me and sighed.

I look at him in confusion and tilted my head "I don't know what your saying Jimin but im telling you that i don't like him...... he's just going to be a friend" i tell him and return my focus on my coffee.

He also continue to drink his coffee before saying "Whatever you say Tae im just warning you don't come to me while crying" and shrugged his shoulders.

I ignore him and finish my coffee. We came out from cafe after 10 min and go to our house after that.

I enter my house and went to my room. I plop on my bed and stare at the ceiling above me. Then suddenly my phone vibrate indicates that i got a message from someone. I pulled my phone from my back pocket and unlocked it.

I jump on my bed when i saw from whom i recieve message. My eyes widen.

Jungkook💕
Hey cutie whachtu doing??

                                       Cutie🔥
     Nothing just deciding what
               to make for dinner🤔

Jungkook💕
So you know how to cook good cutie you will be a good wife for me😉

                                      Cutie🔥
                    Just shut up😳 and 
         who said you im going to
             be your wife and don't
                change my gender😒    

Jungkook💕
okk darling just relax btw today you were looking hot babe🔥🔥🔥

                                        Cutie🔥
                   umm.. thanks now
    bye im going to cook dinner
                      ittyl goodnight 😊

Jungkook💕
Okk byee babe godnight sweet dreams of me😘😘
read

I stare at my phone Is he flirting with me? I cook dinner for me and hyung i know he gonna be late so i ate my dinner and came to my bedroom for sleep. I change myself in something comfortable and drifted into sleep.

'Maybe i like him ahhhh... i want to listen his deep sexy voice again'

__________________________

Hii guys soo I make this episode and next episode will be also flashback and it will be interesting soo i hope you like it and support me😘😘

grace_flow22