Update Soon!!

Hey guys!!
It's Author!!!

I hope all my lovely readers doing good and healthy. I know many of you are waiting for the update patiently and it's a shame that I was not able to update new chapter.

What happen in this month in my life was not what I expected not even imagined.. This month was heartbreaking for me. I wish i can return in time and try to change the upcoming future i was unaware of at that time. Few days back my Grandmaa passed away on 16th October and i was devastated after the incident. She was the important person of my life and the one to make my life more lively. The day she passed away and till now I feel like lost and don't know how to continue my life without her. She was such a great soul and always there to protect me.

It is hard for to waking up without her calling my name and sleeping without watching her in the end of my day. I wish i could have more time to hold her hand and hear her powerful voice again. She just left without saying anything to me and it hurts my heart so badly that it makes me want to cry loudly😭. But I'm trying to overcome the lost and to be strong only for her and my family. And i also have you guys who always make me feel loved and safe. You guys are the best thing that happen in my life and i hope you'll stay with me till last.

I'll update anytime in this week so please look forward to it. I'll try my best to make you guys happy with my update.

Anddddd.... Happy Diwali my sweethearts😘❤ saying in advance so i can be the first who wished you🙈

Take care and stay healthy.... I love you all sooooo much💖💖💓🧡💖💝💗💚💗💙💗💞💖💙💘💛💘💛💗💞💗💚💓🧡💓💖💙💖💖💘💓💘💝💞💜💛💖💝💚🧡💖💗💘💓💘💓💙💘💛💖💞💗💚💗💓💗💘💕🧡💝❣️💛💜💚💜💚💗💞💛💗💚💜💝💛💗💖

grace_flow22