46)Locker Room Confession

My phone pulls me from a dead sleep

My phone pulls me from a dead sleep. Beeping over and over like a triggered car alarm, making my head thump painfully.

"Ugh," Jace groans, his grip tightening around my waist. "Turn it off."

Yeah, cause that's easy to do with his iron-strong arm holding me tightly against him.

Rolling my eyes, I try to wiggle free but the second I've gained any space between us, Jace pulls me right back. I giggle and squirm around.

"Stop that," he growls in my ear, making the hair on the back of my neck stand on end.

"If you want me to turn off the alarm, you have to let me go."

"No."

Stubborn ass.

I try wiggling again but freeze when I feel Jace's morning wood pressing into my ass. A sly smile tips my lips and when I move around this time, I make sure to arch my back and grind against him.

His hand shoots out and grabs onto my hip. "Don't start what you can't finish, sweetheart."

"Who says I can't finish?" I ask, my voice already breathy and eager.

"Your alarm clock, that's who." He lets go and scoots away. "You got school."

I hate that he's right and worse of all, I hate going without him. Our first day at school as an official couple and Derek just had to fuck it up. Now I gotta go back in there without Jace and play nice with the asshole who's responsible.

This is not going to be an easy day.

Sighing heavily, I crawl out of bed and shut down the headache-inducing noise on my phone. I start getting ready for the day and by the time I'm fully dressed, Jace is rolling out of bed. He stretches and I pause halfway through brushing my hair, watching his muscles strain and flex.

Damn.

"You didn't get enough last night, baby?" Jace asks without looking at me.

My face heats up as I bite back a grin and continue brushing my hair. "Maybe...maybe not."

I'm pretty sure I'll never get enough of Jace. After we went to bed, we barely slept an hour or two before Jace was sliding between my legs and making me bite back every noise to keep from waking my mom. And if it wasn't for school, I'd be pushing him back into bed and climbing on top for more.

What has this guy done to me?

"So, what's the plan for the day?" Jace asks, picking his jeans up off the floor and sliding them on.

I shrug and start chewing the inside of my cheek, nerves already going crazy just thinking about it. "Gonna try and talk to Derek today. Caleb said..."

"Caleb?" Jace's head jerks in my direction. "When did you talk to Caleb?"