24)Enjoy The Moment

🔥🔥🔥Fire Alarm, shit's gonna get hot! Enjoy! 😏😉😘

The sound of my nightstand alarm blaring in my ear jolts me awake

The sound of my nightstand alarm blaring in my ear jolts me awake. With closed eyes, I reach over and smash the snooze button. But as I start to drift back to sleep, I feel a weight shifting against my chest and something grazes my dick making it rise to attention in an instant.

Opening my eyes, I catch a sight that fantasies are made of.

Lexi's cheek is resting against my bare chest, her breath lightly skimming my skin. Dark chocolate waves cover my shoulder and her leg is wrapped around mine. Without meaning to, my arm that's wrapped securely around her waist tightens, pulling her closer, feeling the pressure of her body against mine. A soft hum leaves her lips as she adjusts, her leg brushing against my hard dick again.

Fuck me.

If I could wake up every morning like this, I would die a happy man. And if it wasn't for school, I wouldn't move from this fucking spot. I'd spend the whole damn day in bed with this woman, reacquainting myself with the curves of her body. Feel her shake beneath my fingers as I play with her sweetest spots and have her moaning my name like it's the only thing she knows.

But no matter how much I feel for Alexis, that doesn't mean she's ready for that part. Not yet.

Ignoring the need I have to wake Lex with my mouth on hers, I slip out from underneath her heavenly body as carefully as I can. A sexy pout forms on lips, her hands reaching out only to find a pillow that she hugs close to her chest.

Damn, never thought I'd be jealous of a fucking pillow before.

Shaking my head at myself, I adjust my boxers and head for the bathroom. A cold shower is exactly what I need or I'm not gonna make it through the day.

When I get out, I throw on some jeans and a t-shirt before wandering to the kitchen. I expect to still be the only one up but catch Mom making breakfast by the stove. I'm about to ask how she's doing when my phone rings, still hiding on the floor in the pants pocket of my bloody jeans from last night.

Mom looks over and smiles. I keep my head down but nod back before going to fish my phone out.

"Morning, cus. How you feeling?" I ask, walking out onto the apartment balcony.

"Rough," Kade croaks. "Been in the ER most of the night with Jo and T."

"Fuck."

"Yeah." He laughs humorlessly. "Turns out those fuckers broke my hand."

Guilt gnaws at me. If I had gotten there sooner, we could've avoided this entire shit show. Then Kade wouldn't have a busted hand and I wouldn't be walking around with a bruised face.

I gotta talk to Marcel about getting these tips faster. It's the only way we're gonna stop another attack, and from that warning we got, there will be more.