5)Motorcycle Riding Models

Ava and I follow Jace outside with the boys hot on our trail

Ava and I follow Jace outside with the boys hot on our trail. Once outside, it only takes a second to see where all the commotion was coming from.

A yellow motorcycle stands in Caleb's driveway while the two others: a neon green bike and a dark blue one, stay behind at the curb. The riders sit perfectly still, each one wearing all black helmets that hide any signs of their faces and matching black leather jackets with an attached sweatshirt hoodie.

Jace walks over but before he reaches them, the rider of the yellow bike climbs off. Slipping free from his helmet and hanging it on his handlebars, he turns to Jace with a wide smile that hits me like a sucker punch to the stomach.

Oh my god, Jace has a twin!

Okay, not a real twin, but the resemblance between the two of them is shocking.

Same cocksure smile, chiseled jaws, full lips, sunkissed tan and thick hair. Even with the leather jacket on I can tell he's built similar to Jace, muscular and toned, clearly from hours spent at the gym but not in an over done hulky, beefcake sort of way.

I follow close behind Jace, unable to keep myself from gawking at the newcomer.

Getting closer, I see there are plenty of differences between the two of them as well. Jace's guest has lighter brown hair that reaches to his shoulders whereas Jace keeps his shorter, trimmed neatly on the sides, with the length left on top. I wouldn't be surprised if his friend sometimes rocks a man bun or ponytail...and with that thought, I'm betting he'd look good with it too. But right now his hair is free-flowing as he runs his hands through it, working out the flatness left from his helmet. He's also a couple inches taller, with no visible tattoos as far as I can tell, and honey hazel eyes.

So maybe I'm staring.

It's not like I find him more attractive than Jace...not that I find Jace attractive but...well screw it, when someones good looking, they're good looking. And these two clearly wouldn't have trouble catching the eye of any girl they wanted.

Shaking my head and trying to tear my eyes away from the display of overly good looking guys, I catch Ava ogling the new guy like he's a grade-A piece of meat.

"'Sup, man," the guy says as he grabs hands and bumps shoulders with Jace. "How's it going?"

Jace's eyes narrow while an unsure smile takes hold of his face. "Fine...just wondering what y'all are doing here."

"What? I can't come hang out with my cousin?" The guy's lips twitch into a small smirk.

Cousins?

Well, that explains it. I remember when Jace and I dated he talked about how tight-knit his family was. He said he and his two cousins were so close they were like siblings. It sounded like a fairytale to me since it's only ever been me and my mom, and the fact he never introduced me to them made it seem even more fantasy-like.