Heroes and Monsters

Start from the beginning

Pyrrha stands back up and takes her weapons back from (Y/N), the two of them exchanging determined expressions. They then look over to Ruby, who smiles at them.

Their moment is cut short when they notice hippogriff-like Grimm land on top of the colosseum.

Ren:"Griffons."

Ruby:"Jaune! I need your Scroll!"

Jaune gives Ruby his Scroll and she uses it to summon her locker, which opens up revealing Crescent Rose inside. However, Ruby is stopped when a Griffon lands on her locker, and roars at her before being scared away at the sound of a gunshot and their teachers walk to them,holding their weapons.

Port:"Students! I think it would be best for you to leave."

Ruby:"But we did a-"

Oobleck:"Miss Rose! This day will surely go down in Remnant's history. I'd prefer it if my students could live to tell about it."

Ruby nods at him before grabbing Crescent Rose and twirling it into it's scythe form.

Ruby:"Let's go!"

(Y/N) nods as he,Team JNPR and Ruby left. As soon as they leave, (Y/N)'s Scroll began to ring and he picked it up.

(Y/N):"Blake?"

Blake:"(Y/N)! The White Fang are here!"

(Y/N) widened his eyes in shock as he hears this.

(Y/N):"What? Where are you?"

Blake:"Chasing an Alpha and a few White Fang members. (Y/N), you need to...*gasps*"

(Y/N):"Blake?"

Blake didn't answer and suddenly she hung up.

(Y/N):"No..."

Pyrrha:"(Y/N) what's wrong?"

(Y/N):"It's Blake. She sounded like she was in trouble. I need to go to her."

Pyrrha nods at him as (Y/N) puts his hand on her shoulder.

(Y/N):"I need you to at the Vault again. We have no choice. Jaune!"

Jaune:"Yes?"

(Y/N):"Go with Pyrrha and keep her safe."

Jaune:"Where are you going?"

(Y/N):"I have some business to deal with. Keep her safe until I come back, understood?"

Jaune:"Yessir!"

(Y/N):"Good."

He was about to create a portal using Yamato until Pyrrha walked to him.

Pyrrha:"(Y/N)?"

(Y/N):"Yes?"

She then pulled him close and the two shared a kiss before pulling away.

Pyrrha:"Be safe."

(Y/N):"You too."

(Y/N) then walked through the portal and it closes behind him.

Pyrrha:"Come on! We need to find Ozpin!"

Nora:"Where are you going?"

Pyrrha:"I...I can't tell it to you right now. For now, we need to hurry."

Jaune:"She's right. Let's go. Ren,Nora I need you two to go with Ruby and get to the ships,understand?"

Ren:"Of course."

Nora:"Roger that!"

Jaune smiled at his teammates as they later parted ways. Meanwhile after the portal closed behind (Y/N), he immediately rushed his way to Blake while slaying a few Grimms in his way.