A Grimm Past

Bury The Light (Male Faunus!Vergil!Reader x Pyrrha Nikos)

Part 8

In the Beacon Academy Library,(Y/N) and Pyrrha were reading a few books as Jaune was reading a book,Ren was studying and Nora was sleeping.

Across them,where Team RWBY and Dante who were playing a board game called Remnant:The Game. As (Y/N) reads his book,he suddenly remembers what the Grimm creature told him ar the Emerald Forest.

Grimm:"I smell...the blood of Salem...within you...could you be..?"

(Y/N)'s thoughts:*What could he mean?Who's Salem?*

Pyrrha then puts his hand over his which snaps him out of his thoughts. He turns to see her still studing while holding his hand. (Y/N) smiles slightly as he then sees his brother still playing with his teammates.

(Y/N)'s thoughts:*Perhaps I could ask Dante about it.*

(Y/N):"Pyrrha?"

Pyrrha:"Yes,(Y/N)?"

(Y/N):"I'll be going back to the dorm for a while,if that's fine with you."

Pyrrha:"Sure. See you later then."

(Y/N) nodded and kisses her forehead as he stood up,making Pyrrha blush. He smiled and walks away as Pyrrha watched him leave.

Nora:"Aww,how sweet of him!"

Pyrrha blushed and covered her face with her hands in embarassment. (Y/N) then walked to Dante who was still playing with RWBY. They then greeted him.

Blake:"Hey."

(Y/N):"Hey,Blake."

Yang:"Sup,dude."

Weiss waves at him.

Ruby:"Hi,(Y/N)!"

Dante:"Hey,bro. What's up?"

(Y/N):"May I speak with you at the dorm,Dante?"

Dante:"Sure thing."

Dante then stood up.

Dante:"Sorry,ladies but looks like you may continue your battle without me."

Yang:"Awwww."

Dante:"Don't worry. I'll be back soon."

Yang:"You better."

Dante nods.

Dante:"Adios!"

Soon,(Y/N) and Dante were in Team JNPR's dorm room. Dante sat down and they started talking.

Dante:"So,what do you want to talk about?"

(Y/N):"I'm sorry if I wasn't able to tell you this sooner but,when we were in the Emerald Forest,a Grimm spoke to me. It told me he sensed the blood of Salem within me. I was hoping you could explain it."

Dante sighed and stood up.

Dante:"I guess it's time you knew. Well,remember how Dad never told much about our mother?"

(Y/N) nods.

Dante:"Salem...is our mother. She's the one who controls the Grimm."

(Y/N):"Meaning..?"

Dante:"You and I are half-Grimm. The same goes for our little brother. Years ago,after our father retired as a Huntsman,Salem took interest at him and soon the two fell in love. However, Sparda was unaware of Salem's true nature and once he did, he fled and took us with him. Then..well,I guess you know what happens next.."