The Shining Beacon

Bury The Light (Male Faunus!Vergil Reader x Pyrrha Nikos)

Part 2

Meanwhile at Beacon,(Y/N) was sitting on a bench,reading a book until he felt someone tap his shoulder.

???:"Hey."

(Y/N) closed his book and turns to see Blake smiling at him.

(Y/N):"Blake."

Blake:"C'mon. We should head to the auditorium. The students will be gathering there."

(Y/N) nodded as he stood up and the two started walking around Beacon.

(Y/N):"A school,huh?"

Blake:"Yeah. I'd figured this'd be a good place to be hidden. Hopefully we don't cause much trouble here."

(Y/N):"That would be unimaginable."

Blake:"You think we'll be safe here?"

(Y/N):"Who knows?Maybe we will,maybe we will not. Only time will tell."

Blake shrugged as they continued walking around until they heard an explosion. The two decided to check it out and later saw two girls arguing. Blake looked down and picked up a bottle that was rolling.

???:""Unbelievable! This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about!"

???:""I'm really, really sorry!"

???:""Ugh, you complete dolt! What are you even doing here? Aren't you a little young to be attending Beacon?"

(Y/N):"*sighs*They are just embarrassing themselves."

???:"Well, I-I..."

???:""This isn't your ordinary combat school. It's not just sparring and practice, you know! We're here to fight monsters, so... watch where you're going!"

???:"Hey, I said I was sorry, princess!"

Blake and (Y/N) walked to them.

(Y/N):"It's heiress,actually."

Blake:"Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company, one of the largest producers of energy propellant in the world."

"