Dread In The Air

Bury The Light (Male Faunus!Vergil!Reader x Pyrrha Nikos)

Part 28

In the office, Lionheart sits down on his chair with his head in his hands. The doors then open and Watts enters the office.

Watts:" Are we ready?"

The headmaster lifts his head to look at Watts as he closes the door behind him. Lionheart turns his head away from Watts who smirks in response and the two soon enter a secret hallway adjacent to the office. At the end of the curved hallway is a circular room containing a Seer Grimm.

 At the end of the curved hallway is a circular room containing a Seer Grimm

Watts:"After you."

Watts pushes Lionheart closer to the Seer Grimm.

Lionheart:"Your Grace, are... you there?"

The head of the Seer Grimm shifts to form an image of Salem and Cinder at their location in the Land of Darkness.

Salem:"Hello, Leonardo. Do you have something to report?"

Leonardo:"Of course, ma'am. I would not waste your time, if not."

Watts:"I'm still just so fascinated by this creature. Cinder dear, are we coming through?"

Watts begins tapping at the Seer Grimm.

Watts:"Can you see us clearly? Well, as clearly as you can."

Cinder:"Shut...up."

Watts:"Oh goody, you've recovered."

Salem:"Your report. What is it?"

Lionheart:" I've... I've found the Spring Maiden and your two other sons."

Salem:"Is that so? Well done. Arthur, had I known how useful you'd be in expediting this process, I would've sent you long, long ago."

Watts:"As much as I'd love to take credit, ma'am, I can't say that either of us are to thank for this development. I guess you could say, a little birdie and a fellow headmaster told us."

Salem:"Explain."

Lionheart:"You see, ma'am, Ozpin and Qrow Branwen arrived at earlier today. Qrow believes Spring has taken residence with his sister's tribe."

Salem:"And you know of the tribe's location?"

Lionheart:"Yes ma'am! But you have to hurry! Qrow is already at odds with my-"

He was cut off as the Seer Grimm's tentacles shoots out to wrap around Lionheart's throat and choke him.

Salem:"Leonardo, do you remember the first time we met? I remember. I remember your fear. But, since that day, you've been extraordinarily brave. I won't forget all that you've done for me. Do not forget everything that I can do to you."