Known By Its Song

Bury The Light (Male Faunus!Vergil Reader x Pyrrha Nikos)

Part 30

Back at the Branwen Tribe Camp, the bandits pointed their weapons at Dante as Yang glared at her mother.

Yang:"What are you doing?! He's my boyfriend!'

Raven:"Stand back, Yang. You may not want to look at this. Execute the Half Breed."

Yang clenches her fists in anger and her eyes turned red as she looks at Raven.

Yang:"Over my dead body!"

The bandits then blocked her way. Yang readies Ember Celica while Weiss readies Myrtenaster but Dante raised his hand.

Dante:"Just a minute."

They all focused on him.

Dante:"How about we make a deal?"

Raven:"And what would that be, Son of Sparda?"

Dante:"Simple. If I beat the entire tribe, that includes you, you tell us where the Spring Maiden is. If I lose, feel free to take me as your prisoner."

Yang:"No, wait! Dante, don't do this!"

Dante:"Don't worry, Yang. I'll be fine. I promise."

Yang then looked at him with worry as the bandits then escort her and Weiss to Raven.

Raven:"I expect you to be ready, Dante Taurus. For this will be the last time you will walk on this world."

Dante:"Don't worry. I'm always itching for a fight...besides.."

Dante suddenly teleports at the top of the tent as Raven and her tribe focus their eyes on him.

Dante:"A fight every now and then does make life a little more interesting, don't ya think?"

Bandit:"Get him!"

(play DMC 3- Divine Hate)

The bandits drew their guns and fired at him. Dante then teleports away as he then equips Gilgamesh to send a few punch and kicks at them. Another group of bandits came and they took out their weapons.

Dante:"Sword Master!"

Dante turns to them and smirked as he takes out Rebellion. One bandit slashes his sword down at him but Dante dodges the attack and sends him back with a kick. Another bandit slashed at him but Dante dodge him and sent a few piercing attacks which sent him back.

Another bandit came but Dante simply kicks him off. Another bandit charged at him but Dante manages to swing his sword upwards that sent his enemy mid-air before equipping Gilgamesh to unleash a flurry of powerful kicks and it with an axe kick that sent him to the ground roughly.

More bandits came and circled around him. Dante then charges up Rebellion and sends a powerful shockwave towards at the bandits which knocks them out. Another group of bandits came as well and Dante whistled.

Then, Cavaliere answers his call and went straight to Dante. As the bandits came closer, Dante then splits his motorcycle into two giant buzzsaws and sends the bandits flying with blows from his twin Cavaliere.