Chapter 21

~Skylar~
'Hey Skylar, this is the first clue to where you are going to be going. Go down to Flower Palace, and tell them your Skylar. They will give you something that has a paper stuck to it. that's the first word to the sentence.'
I put my shoes on and head outside.
"Skylar where are you going?" Michael stops me.
"Calum." I say simply.
"Ohh."
"I'm going to leave Alex, is that okay with you?"
"Yea sure." Alex replies.
"Okay, see you later Alex and Michael."
"Bye." They both yell as I go outside, without getting stopped this time.
I hop on to my bike and rush down to Flower Palace.
"Hello, the name is Irwin, Skylar Irwin." I say in my best James Bond voice. I've always wanted to do that.
"Ahh the Skylar. Yes Mr. Hood told me these were for you." She goes in the back room, grabs the flowers and hands them over to me.
"Thank you." I say looking at the flowers. Daisies my favorite.
"Have fun dear." She said winking at me. She must know what this is about. I skip outside and pry the letter off the flowers. The first thing I see is 'Will'.
'I see you picked up the flowers. I asked Ashton he said Daisies were your favorite. You have the first word to the sentence. Keep all the words. The next place you will be going is the donut shop down the street from here. Tell them who you are. Talk to you later.'
I grab the letter putting it in the basket on the front of my bike as well as the flowers. I hop onto my bike and make my way down the street. As I go down the street I admire some of Sydney's best qualities. I love it here it's amazing. I stop the bike and head inside the small donut shop. It has bright pastels color everywhere. I go to the front desk.
"Hello, my name is Skylar Irwin." I say to the teenage girl, that doesn't look to much younger then me.
"Oh yes, Skylar. Calum told me you were going to be here soon. Here it is." She says handing me a bag.
"Thank you. I gotta run, bye..."
"Faith, bye." She answer smiling.
"Bye Faith." I say as I go outside.
I set the bag down in the basket and take the letter. 'You.'
'Yum Yum donuts. YOU just got the next word to the sentence. As you continue this journey, remember to be careful. Your next stop is Bath & Body Works [A/N I don't known if there is one in Australia but screw it. Go along with it.] Which you are lucky cause it's next door to here. Have a good time.'
I put the letter with the other and open the bag of donuts ; taking one out and shoving it in my mouth. I know I'm a real lady. I leave my bike on the side of the little store and head inside.
"Hello, you must be Skylar." The lady in the front says as I finish my donut.
"Yup, that's me." The lady in front I me must be in here early 20s. She is beautiful, she has beautiful curly, long brown hair, and gorgeous green eyes.
"Here you go." She hands me a small packet.
"Thank you, have a great day." I say exiting the small shop.
I cut open the small packet with one of my nails. Many greats scents hit my face, like Miley hit the wall with a wrecking ball. I look throw the box and see many bath bombs and hand sanitizers. I look a little deeper and pull out the letter. 'Go Out'
'You found the next two words to the sentence. Yeah! Bath bombs are dabomb.com, literally. Okay so the next place is Ed's Pizza, which again you got lucky because it's right across the street. Same routine sista.'
I grab my bike, look side to side and run across the street with it. Pizza, Pizza, PIZZA. Yup, I'm weird and proud of it.
"Pizza for Skylar Irwin." I say as I reach the front.
"Here you go, 4 large cheese pizzas." My eyes widen at the amount of large pizzas.
"Yeah, that's for me. Thanks." I say taking the four pizzas. I go outside setting them down. I take the letter off the first pizza and open it. 'With.' Will you go out with...
'You made it to the four place! Next place is the last place. This place is special to you, even if I doesn't seem like it. It's the orphanage. You know where it is by heart. Now shoo shoo my peasant. Just Kidding. See you in a few.'
I remove everything from the basket, making sure there was enough room for the pizza. I then pile everything else on top of it. I decided on walking down to the orphanage since it wasn't to far.
I put my bike on the bike rack and take the pizza out along with the letters. I skip all the way inside the orphanage. Home, sweet home. I go inside and the first thing that catches my eye is all the orphans holding up a sign and Calum standing in the middle. Will you go out with me? I stare at the sign in awe. this is the cutest thing everything anyone has done for me.
"So Skylar are you going to say yes it is the poor boy gonna be standing there all day." Ms. Mikes yells.
"Yes." I say as I go hug Calum.
"I was scared for a second there Skykar. "
"Who wants pizza?" Calum yells as I rest my head on his chest.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
YESS THEY FINALLY GOT TOGETHER!!!! Who else is excited?!
YESS YOU GUYS GOT ME TO 10k OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! AHHH I LOVE YOU ALL! Short but who cares!
Update: next Friday
Teaser: First Date
Goal: 7 Votes 5 Comments
Shout out to my best friend Autumnightx Happy Birthday! Love you all